1. Explain the role of the Lymphatic System i.e. �What does the Lymphatic system do for the body?�
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

2. Explain (briefly) the function of the Lymphatic system i.e. �How does it work, what prevents back flow, where does lymph come from and how does it get into the system?�

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

3. Please complete the following chart with answer /description appropriate for each:

I need Definition(small sentence 1-8) + General Function for each of these.

Lymph
Lymph Vessel
Lymph Node
Lymph Duct
Afferent Lymph Vessel
Efferent Lymph Vessell
Cysterna Chyli
Spleen
Thymus
Tonsils
Lymphocytes
B- Lymphocytes
T Lymphocytes
Tissue Fluid

How do these parts inter-relate?
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________

What major things could go wrong with this system?
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________