82/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    30d 14h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

[+rep]Lymphatic System help

1. Explain the role of the Lymphatic System i.e. �What does the Lymphatic system do for the body?�
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

2. Explain (briefly) the function of the Lymphatic system i.e. �How does it work, what prevents back flow, where does lymph come from and how does it get into the system?�

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

3. Please complete the following chart with answer /description appropriate for each:

I need Definition(small sentence 1-8) + General Function for each of these.

Lymph
    Lymph Vessel
    Lymph Node
    Lymph Duct
    Afferent Lymph Vessel
    Efferent Lymph Vessell
    Cysterna Chyli
    Spleen
    Thymus
    Tonsils
    Lymphocytes
    B- Lymphocytes
    T Lymphocytes
    Tissue Fluid

How do these parts inter-relate?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________

What major things could go wrong with this system?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    6d 3h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarCoated For This Useful Post:

Broken (06-11-2013)