Thread: Another case of the Neo servers being the dumbest thing ever..........Any Suggestions

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

Another case of the Neo servers being the dumbest thing ever..........Any Suggestions

So about a month ago I got into an active account and then took over, switched the email, password, and pinned it all that jazz to secure the account................... the owner however put up a fight to get the account back the account then got frozen about 8-10 days after i gained control

long story short, I thought i was done, then about 2 days later I noticed that the account had been unfrozen, so i quickly requested and changed the password and began the process of letting it rot

So today I go and try and log into the account and it seems that when I log in the servers say it is frozen, but when I search it, its not frozen and I can view the account and everything that you are able to access via the look up

does anyone have any suggestions as to what I could do to fix this, or is the account stuck and now unusable

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 15h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'd say the best you can do is wait :/ It's probably just stuck in limbo, but could potentially get cleaned up. If it's still the same after about a week's time, chances are, it'll remain that way.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    TNT has been having problems with the frozen/suspension stuff lately. People who get suspended stay suspended even after it ends. This is probably the same as the frozen account situation. Only way to fix it is to send a ticket in but thats probably gonna result in the freezing it for real since you're not the original owner.