11/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 20h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m

It's been over a year, still frozen

Back in January 2012, my main and four sides were frozen. I did cheat, used an SS to get some points and a couple game avatars, but didn't recklessly use it, and I wasn't even frozen for that reason.
    But no.
    INSTEAD! I was frozen for something I never even did, and that was stealing an account/buying a DN Desert Draik.
    I sent in many tickets, and since TNT never suspected any suspicious activity they said if I provide proof that I stole the account/Draik, then I can have all my accounts back.
    If I HAD stolen the draik, I'd be more than glad to do that. But since I didn't, I really can't. And it's all just incredibly frustrating...
    if they had frozen me for using the SS then I would have understood and moved on, but since I was frozen for something I didn't do? I can't let that go.

What can I do in this situation?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Be frank, be formal, repeatedly bring up legitimate points of your situation (other than the points you can't recall of Draik/account proof), as well as why you don't have proof the account/Draik is yours (because it's yours). Stay calm, write professionally, write out all details so it's like a long essay. If you make it sound like you mean business, they might budge. Any statement they try to shut you down with, counter it with an intelligent answer. You're going to be a lawyer here.

Ultimately, there is no guarantee you'll get your account back. The ball is in their playing court and dependent on the mood of the ticket answerer. Just keep at it until your account is returned or purged. In the meantime, don't take it to heart and move on; assume you may never get it back.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    510 times
    Time Online
    40d 8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    Do you have a log of everything about the account ?
    J_L_K_64 rules you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    88 times
    Time Online
    22d 22h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    It's been about a year and a half since you were iced... I feel you on your frustration with the situation but it's a bit late to be asking about what you can do about it... I don't mean to be rude but it's a lost cause and you just have to get over it. This is Clraik, a place for new beginnings. Don't dwell on the past, it will only make you bitter.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 20h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    Thanks Mod I already sent in another ticket, hoping it'll get an answer soon.
    Reese; Yes, I have a log on most things about my accounts. I even provided them screenshots of what happened
    Graff; I know of people who had their account frozen longer than I have but still got them back, I appreciate your input but I don't think it's a loss cause just yet. I put way too much into those account to let them go so easily

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    151/1
    Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    122d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    I'm quite positive they say there is no way to prove it is your account/etc and i thought they delete all info after a year?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 5252 For This Useful Post:

Graff (06-08-2013)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 20h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    I do have proof the account is mine, tons of screenshots.
    And no, they start putting accounts on the purge list after they've been inactive for at least two years. All of my accounts and pets are still there