1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Blingatron View Post
    Just looked it up and in traffic, that's like 15 minutes from my house haha. Jesus christ! Second person today who has mentioned being in the same 40 mile radius as me
    Thats a crazy small world right there hahaha..........I love the area, we always would drive to Pass-A-Grille to hang out past the big pink hotel since its less crowded than Clearwater

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    831 times
    Time Online
    109d 7h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by esperanto View Post
    OMG. We can be...

THE THREE BEST FRIENDS THAT ANYONEEEEEEE COULD HAVEEEEEE
    OMG YES
    But I'm not sure if I can be best friends with my fiancee
    SIMMIE SHALL MAKE IT WORK <3
    u have gud ideas, and a good sig omg

3. The Following User Says Thank You to simmie For This Useful Post:

esperanto (06-07-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 7h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenis View Post
    Thats a crazy small world right there hahaha..........I love the area, we always would drive to Pass-A-Grille to hang out past the big pink hotel since its less crowded than Clearwater
    The Don Cesar (sp?).. so beautiful!
    Did you know it used to be a military hospital?

I love going down to Ft. Desoto for the day. Pack a picnic and spend the day exploring the forts and hanging out on the beach.
    Do you travel to other parts of Florida much, or just stay in the general area of your grandparents?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    The Don Cesar (sp?).. so beautiful!
    Did you know it used to be a military hospital?

I love going down to Ft. Desoto for the day. Pack a picnic and spend the day exploring the forts and hanging out on the beach.
    Do you travel to other parts of Florida much, or just stay in the general area of your grandparents?
    Yes Yes I did.....that fact is always super cool but super freaky at the same time

I have never done that but that sounds like alot of fun, we used to just kinda chill around my Grandparents but we have recently acquired a condo which is in Fort Myers so my family has been going there the last year and a half.......and we always drive so just passing through everything is always super cool

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 7h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) Please tell me you've at least been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

They're actually adding more onto it, and they're making a hotel that you can stay in.. The rooms are fashioned after hogwarts (I believe). I AM SO EXCITED. I want to go again so baaaaaaad.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    @(you need an account to see links) Please tell me you've at least been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

They're actually adding more onto it, and they're making a hotel that you can stay in.. The rooms are fashioned after hogwarts (I believe). I AM SO EXCITED. I want to go again so baaaaaaad.

Ooooooooo soooorrry no i have not......we are not a harry potter family, I was actually never allowed to read them as a kid and now I dont have the desire to read them or even see one of the movies haha

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 7h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) Oh goodness, I'm sorry! They're wonderful books but I understand your lack of desire to read them if you weren't allowed

It's still a really cool place to visit if you ever find yourself at Universal Studios!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    @(you need an account to see links) Oh goodness, I'm sorry! They're wonderful books but I understand your lack of desire to read them if you weren't allowed

It's still a really cool place to visit if you ever find yourself at Universal Studios!

Universal is an awesome place.......I enjoyed it the last time I went there when I was in like 6th grade, Im now like a sophomore in college

My dad hates big crowds so we avoid them with all possible cause especially on vacation

Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    509 times
    Time Online
    43d 16h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

Essy, Alabama is a wonderful state. I like it the best out of all the states I have been through. It is so beautiful!

Sammie, we can all be best friends, yes. :3

GUYS THIS SUCKS!

They can't freaking fix the truck. So now they have to take the truck to the dealer and MOVE EVERYTHING to a new truck. We're stuck here probably until tomorrow... :/ they bought us two hotel rooms, however. So we're chillin' and I got the laptop again. :3