Okay, so an introduction, please call me Sharpe (sharp, the e is silent) this is my real last name and my real nick-name lol, OR Sharpiepants which is a lovely nickname I obtained in HS by my best friend...

I a pretty Easy going I own 4 dogs, 9 horse's, an outrageous number of cats SINCE the strays always find there way to my grandmoms house WHICH ironically is through the woods XD (sorry thinking of little red riding hood) so where was I... I am 22 yrs old, I have 2 nephew (2 children I call my nephew but are actually second cousins) one is 3 yrs old and one is 2 months old, and I love them both SO MUCH!

I have an obsession with neo... I have no life, so I sit on my computer for hrs on end on the boards or playing KQ since I get free codestones! ^-^

UH... What else...

I am starting a new job TOMORROW, so I will be buying more UC's and more NP and more items... SINCE I am poor and need to be able to offer nice offers and stuffs ^-^

And be in the top 1% again XD

SO I think that's all PM me to sell me stuff I might be selling an almost 1k HSD BD pet and an UC Grey BD... BUT only through middleman/woman since I am new...
^-^

Will PM more details to trustworthy looking accts ^_^

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Drizzy stopped by and didn't even welcome me... D=

(yes i know I didn't tag him, didn't want to LOL)