Okay, so since my girl and I broke up I am finding it hard to be around her, in many ways. Emotionally I am all over the place about us breaking up - sad, happy, pissed off, guilty.. I keep crying watching things related to couples.. I started crying last night when a couple had sex in the movie.. but then again I am so relieved, and that's why I feel guilty. Anyway, she is also starting to get on my nerves. I don't know how to act around her and it's almost awkward.

The point of all that is, if I wanted, I could pack what I could fit in my car and have a place to live and a part-time job in a different state where I am much happier and back ith my family right away, but we are under lease until November. I would be screwing over my best friend. I am so unhappy here and I can't move on with her still sharing a room with me. FOR ME, this is the solution. For her and my friend.. definetely not the solution. I am so stressed out with all of this and I think some unbiased advice will help me. What would you do?

Her and I have to share a room, and a bed, still. She is on parole and can't just be without a place to live. That's why she can't leave.