86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m

A Farewell Speech

I'm done with Neopets as of today. For those that have current orders with me, they will be completed as agreed. I will not be accepting any future business for avatar services.

Final thoughts in no specific order of importance.

@(you need an account to see links) thank you for taking the time to create this community it was my personal favorite for the time I came back to Neopets. Accomplished many things, including my first million neopoints ever. Your programs are great. Sorry that I never got around to completing an entire youtube video guide gallery for you, but I'm sure some other young aspiring CK person can get it done for you. Best of luck in your endeavors.

@(you need an account to see links) thank you again for Habitarium Bot. It was a good way to re-experience some very basic level of code editing and I enjoyed reading the source over many a 2-5am hour trying to figure out what it was doing. I wish I had gotten to know you better as a person, but such is life.

@(you need an account to see links) As the first real friend I had on here, I want to thank you for sharing your experiences with me. It was a pleasure to know you, and I will miss you. Unfortunately, I don't plan on keeping ties with anyone from here, because I'm an asshole/douchebag and am more or less too selfish and don't have the time to try and maintain what little of our friendship exists now due to whatever falling out we had. Don't really know what happened, done caring. Fuck me right?

@(you need an account to see links) you son of a bitch. Don't ever change. Fuck the police. If you're ever in Iowa, you have a place to stay. @(you need an account to see links) keep him out of trouble. -- And if you two should ever end up getting married, I expect an invitation and will personally fly/drive/walk to wherever it is that it is held.

@(you need an account to see links) as primarily the only person on here who ever gave me anything and donated your time to answer my stupid noob questions when I was a fresh little nooblet. I want to thank you as well for all that you have contributed to this community not only in my time, but since you joined. That black username fits well. If you need anything, don't hesitate to get in contact with me.

@(you need an account to see links) I have never known really what to make of you. Since the first time we spoke, I wanted us to be close, but shit happens. I do appreciate the advice you have offered, especially regarding my love life. I'm done looking, it will happen when it happens. I wish you the best, honestly.

@(you need an account to see links) if you ever read this, shoot me a PM and I'll probably still have the email that gets these shits, otherwise I'll just keep your skype on my new skype account and wait for the day when you return. You made me smile. Our time together was too short.

@(you need an account to see links) I hope that you find all that you're looking for in life. You will really never know how much those small very vague and generic conversations often kept me sane and away from depression.

@(you need an account to see links) or whatever the hell your username is now, I admire you greatly. Didn't get to know you, you and I probably would have clashed anyways, but from afar you're a really cool person.

@(you need an account to see links) I'll be keeping in touch with you. I have been distant lately due to personal issues in my life. That should be coming to a close soon. I hope our friendship continues to blossom. I'm glad I took the time to comment on your computer issue. You're a really great friend.

@(you need an account to see links) I was never mad at you, nor will I ever be upset about the Alien Aisha. I'm sorry if I didn't include enough smiley faces in my PM to you for you to understand that I was serious when I said it was no big deal. So here you go: (Advice from @(you need an account to see links))

@(you need an account to see links) I truly appreciate all the time you have dedicated into helping me with my personal affairs. You've kept me sane and steady when all others more or less disappeared on me and I cannot thank you enough for that. I honestly wish I had known you for longer than I have, before some of my more successful accounts were frozen because you truly deserve more than what little I have given you for putting up with my bullshit.

@(you need an account to see links) I don't really know what to say. I'm thankful for the time that we spent together before shit got weird and things have turned into what they are now. I have never really gotten over those times. Unfortunately, that's how old bitter romantic folks operate, and that's what I am. If it ever changes, you know how to get ahold of me. If not, then shit will just remain how it is until you abandon the interwebs and go play house/family/life full-time. Until then, it is what it is and you know how to reach me.
    -------------

For the rest of you, I either didn't know you well enough or I probably didn't like you to personally write something nice up about you. Sorry about your luck, but hey, you didn't care anyway right?

I regret to announce that � though, as I said, eleventy-one years is far too short a time to spend among you � this is the END. I am going. I am leaving NOW. GOOD-BYE!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

j03 (06-04-2013),John (06-04-2013),Kad (06-04-2013),Maki (06-04-2013),Mod (06-04-2013),simmie (06-04-2013),Sylveon (06-04-2013),Wenis (06-04-2013)

Pronouns
    minty/fresh
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    1,231 times
    Time Online
    340d 22h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 59m
    Not a problem, Fed. While it may be sad to see such a strong member of our community go, at least you're moving onto greener pastures (I hope? lol).

Good bye, and be safe out there You wont be forgotten!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    32d 21h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Wow... I'm not sure what to say. We became really good friends and I'm going to miss you around here for sure. But everyone has their time when it's just best to leave Neo I think. A lot of us end up coming back, others don't. Either way, I hope everything works out for you. You deserve to be happy and all that.

You better keep in touch.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    831 times
    Time Online
    109d 7h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    ;____;
    I'll sure miss you, Fed. I never thought i'd get to know you on a personal scale like this. I always thought you were and old grandpa because of your avatar. |D a really cool old grandpa though!!
    We can still talk on skype, I'm sure you still have a lot of info to share, and I still have a lot of questions.
    Does this mean you won't be on ck as much?
    Glad to see you took my advice though. ^_~

also how did you know it was me?
    Last edited by simmie; 06-04-2013 at 07:56 AM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Sad to see you go , thanks for the mention .

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I'm sad for the epic battles we will never have.
    Stay safe in real-world land and think of us often.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    I'd like to thank you for the mention as well. Don't really get this kind of recognition nowadays so it's nice to read. Thanks man, and good luck in life. Hope to see you around in the future.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    46d 11h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Good look bud! didnt know you that well but hope to see you back someday!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Farewell, take care!!!! Xox

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Sad day to see a very great member peace out from the form

I do apologize for not getting to know you better, I wish you the best of luck with all future endeavors where ever life takes you

and last of all God Bless