54/0
    Mentioned
    1,231 times
    Time Online
    340d 23h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 58m

To Kill A Mockingbird Help? [+fullrep, +np?]

Plus I've gotta rep a few more people before I can rep the lovely @(you need an account to see links), I owe her.

Anyway I've got an essay to write in English class tomorrow for the whole week, here's the topic:

How does Harper Lee use the significance of the title to convey a positive message to her readers?

Here is my lead and thesis:

An empathic heart and a will to act courageously is required in order for change to happen. The contextual mockingbirds in Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird display the importance of action and sacrifice needed to evoke positive development in a prejudiced society.

If you really cared, I could show you what I have so far. I have all the criterion done except the last one, and my final criterion is Arthur Radley. However, I have NO idea how to spin a positive message onto his story, it's just so depressing lol. Any suggestions would be great I may reward some np, it's just a side thing lol

I've raided the online sources so I'll know if you've copied and pasted
    I don't really expect anything AWESOME since this is fuzzy for most of you guys, but I'm desperate to get notes on this guy since I can't bring any more after Monday

I just dont understand in general how the cruelty of mistreating innocent people relays a positive message so thats probably my problem
    Last edited by Maki; 06-02-2013 at 07:35 PM.