1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Anyway, I think it should be:

1. If the person made/worked legitly on that account, then give it back. It'd be blackmailing to want a price for their own account they worked hard on.
    2. If it's a stolen account/stolen pet/stolen items, whatever, something along those lines, it's up to them to decide without punishment.

I don't think it's ban worthy, though.

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Balletdancer View Post
    I'm so confused with that whole situation, maybe there was more to the story? I'm sure they wouldn't ban him for finding a pet that belonged to Kylae?
    I don't really understand it either, I was just hearing my brother's side from him. I think it's because he refused to return it. I do know the person was @(you need an account to see links) who egged him on and told him to not give the pet back to her. I think his intentions were to give it back when he learned he'd be banned, but he persuaded him to do it because he claimed he could get his clraik account unbanned because he knew a mod.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    108/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    49d 8h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    We have the hack or be hacked policy for a reason don't we? It should NEVER come down to a popularity thing. If you lose an account suck it up, I know it sucks believe me I know it does, but that doesn't mean just because you have been here longer you should take advantage of someone who hasn't been here for a while or vice versa. No offence, but If I got access to or knew I could have potential access to an amazing account, but knew it was one of your guy's accounts, hell yeah I would take that and either keep it or sell it off, its your own fault for it being so easy to access. HACKED OR BE HACKED, its unarguable and non-negotiable. You should not have to give it back, you may if you choose to, but you should never be forced to.
    [11:06 PN] domenick: you cant fix stupid
    [11:06 PM] andrew: unfortunately not lol

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Would there be anyway for my brother to appeal for his clraik account back, then? If that was the reason, I agree that if we say hack or be hacked so often, why is it that if you don't give it back, your banned? I respect Kylae and I may sound like I'm pissed at her for this, but I don't hate her and I respect her. I think my brother's ban should've been around 1 month maybe. It's fun going on clraik with my brother, I don't want to be known as the kid who's brother is a scammer.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    We're not going through this again. He was told it was my account, he said ok, I won't touch it, I went on vacation, he attempted to sell it again, I again told him not to touch it, he said ok. Then one day, I logged into the account myself, and he leapt at the chance, logged into the account and changed all info to lock me out. He then claimed it wasn't him, and tried to show me "proof" by "helping" me get the account back by logging into the email he had for it, which happened to be the current email of the account he had changed it to when he stole it and the password matched the new password of the account.

If he gets goaded by someone to do it, why listen to them?

John has stopped posting because he got an account from me of equal value of the other member's account, so he got what he wanted and the member kept her account as well.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    108/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    49d 8h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    In addition, You should not be banned for not giving it back, seems like an abuse of mod powers?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I agree with the hack or be hacked thing. Even if it was a high person here. Who cares? Ive been hacked before. I didn't cry about it and demand that the person be banned on the forum. :/

7. The Following User Says Thank You to katix For This Useful Post:

Dom~ (06-02-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    Would there be anyway for my brother to appeal for his clraik account back, then? If that was the reason, I agree that if we say hack or be hacked so often, why is it that if you don't give it back, your banned? I respect Kylae and I may sound like I'm pissed at her for this, but I don't hate her and I respect her. I think my brother's ban should've been around 1 month maybe. It's fun going on clraik with my brother, I don't want to be known as the kid who's brother is a scammer.
    Your brother then sold shells to someone, and continuously checked them or froze them after the person was already using them. Then he went into yours and another member's PM's and stole all the information out of them. Your brother is not allowed to return ever.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    108/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    49d 8h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylae View Post
    Your brother then sold shells to someone, and continuously checked them or froze them after the person was already using them. Then he went into yours and another member's PM's and stole all the information out of them. Your brother is not allowed to return ever.
    See, now there is the rest of the story, now if that had been said in the very beginning this thread would be 2 pages shorter

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Also, Bacon did not "give the account back", I had a small window of time before he realized his error in letting me into the email account to acquire the neopet account's new password and transfer my pet off before he changed the password again. I was logged out of the email within a few minutes of being allowed inside after he realized his error but it was enough time for me to get into the Neopets account and acquire back my pet. A scammer doesn't just get to come back because their first scam was foiled, especially if the rest went through after.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Oh my gosh!