Hello~ I'm new here, found the site looking for a yooyu ball trainer/ss. First I want to say thank you to all the contributors here, you're offering a great service to everyone, so thank you!
Anyway, my problem is:
I got VIP, downloaded the runtime installer, and it seems to have worked? Though not all of the items listed that will downloaded are listed on the command screen that pops up, but those that are have installed properly, and gives me no other notification.
I restarted as asked and tried to start the YYB SS and it says "Encryption failed to update", same with the side game SS, and opens the program. I am unable to fully log in, it shows its attempting, but doesnt retrieve any of my info (On the YYB SS), and trying to start the program gives me a "Run-Time Error 9 Subscript out of range" and closes.

I have tried to install both the 32 and then 64 bit after 32 didn't work, just in case since mine can do both, but it doesn't seem to matter. Should I be running in an older version of windows? I have Windows 7 (home premium) if it makes any difference.

Any help would be SUPER fabulous TIA!