36/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    6d 20h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

~ Super Simple Tip - Making Item Lists Easier ~

(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

I feel pretty dumb bothering to post this, but I know that when it comes to Autobuying, and making adblock lists, etc, eventualy if you want to have some personalization to your lists, then you begin making your own.

With that being said, I'm sure most of us use Jellyneo's Item Database for their list making. Now if you want to make a list of all the r99s sorted by..release date..price, (well I wouldn't recommend trusting their prices to much further than a Pile of Dung..)you have to do this 100 items at a time. But, there is a way to get around this! By simple changing the number in the link after you've made your search, you can view all your items at once, or by 250, 500, etc.

Code:
    http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=show_items&name=&name_type=partial&desc=&cat=2&specialcat=0&status=1&rarity=0&sortby=price&numitems=100&ncoff=1&start=0
    Ok so the above link is me searching for items in Kauvaras magic shop, sorted by price (lowest to highest) and to show me 100 items at a time. In this part of the link:

Code:
    http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=show_items&name=&name_type=partial&desc=&cat=2&specialcat=0&status=1&rarity=0&sortby=price&numitems=100&ncoff=1&start=0
    The part that I made bolder&larger can be changed to whatever you want. If you came up with 1000 search results, then change it to 1,000 and all the search results will show up at once.

Oh yeah, I guess I'll write down the same warning everyone else does, beware, if you have a slow computer..trying to load every single r99 (like 2000 items or so give or take?) at once will slow down your computer very badly, or even freeze it up.

I'm aware some/most of you already know this..I just thought anyone who didn't know it might like to know! Thanks!
    Brian

(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by Ebil; 06-09-2013 at 08:23 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ebil For This Useful Post:

first2digitnumber (06-06-2013),goodieboy (06-02-2013),TimeLord (09-16-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Knew about this but for those that don't they'll enjoy this tip!
    I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy,
    the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.
    J A G E R

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 17h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Great tip. Never really thought about that.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    6d 20h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    Knew about this but for those that don't they'll enjoy this tip!
    Yeah, I kind of figured that most people who have general computer knowledge would have figured it out by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Attainable View Post
    Great tip. Never really thought about that.
    Thank you!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    6d 20h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I noticed some people repped me for this post. But I can't figure out how to view my reps and stuff.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    109 times
    Time Online
    103d 17h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebil View Post
    I noticed some people repped me for this post. But I can't figure out how to view my reps and stuff.
    (you need an account to see links)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    6d 20h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Oh word up thanks! Someone +repped me for the guide! Haha that's awesome. I should try writing some more guides, to help contribute to the website and whatnot.