59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Insanity

So I was thinking about purchasing the Insanity workout but was curious if anyone has had any good experience with it.
    I'd like to know I'm not spending 150 bucks or so for something fake. I've read the reviews, seen the youtube videos and I would love to tone up and also because my boss is a royal douchebag keeps telling me to lose 10 pounds.
    I don't mind doing the hard work that apparently Insanity puts one through but I'd like to know if anyone has tried it and have had good results.
    I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy,
    the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.
    J A G E R

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    19d 12h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Fuck, I did that once, and all the jumping made my knees hurt like hell

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    How long did you do it for Bassi?
    (Love your walking dead walker avatar<3)
    J A G E R

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I know a few people who did it, it's pretty intense. I got p90x awhile ago, but haven't done anything with it yet haha. I'd prefer just going outside and running, and some core stuff in between. If you stick with it, it will definitely work!
    Where do you work? Fuck your boss for being an ass!
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    33d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    im currently 1 week in myself, my older brother has done it 3 times now and well he doesn't regret a thing. I'm excited and between doing it and watching what im eating im already starting to see results, especially in my triceps and my legs. If you have the self motivation to push through pain and tiredness and if your willing to do all 60 days as well as watch what you eat a little bit you will see the results, my older brother used to weigh about 245 pounds and didn't have much muscle, he now is hovering between 195 and 200 pounds and is very tonned, lost all of his stomach fat except for just a tad on the very bottom, his chest is now pecks and he doesn't regret it at all.

In reguards to the price, we didnt end up paying the price for it we had a friend who found it online and downloaded it and gave it to us, we put it on a flash drive and use our x box to play it.

If you stick with it and are willing to watch what you eat it will be the best decision you've made. My brother did p90x before he did insanity and he says they are 2 completely different things with insanity being much harder and showing way better results. Just my families experience with it though.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I know a few people who did it, it's pretty intense. I got p90x awhile ago, but haven't done anything with it yet haha. I'd prefer just going outside and running, and some core stuff in between. If you stick with it, it will definitely work!
    Where do you work? Fuck your boss for being an ass!
    Work at a club during the nights as a cocktail waitress -.- He is an ass. Thank you though <3

Quote Originally Posted by purekilla View Post
    im currently 1 week in myself, my older brother has done it 3 times now and well he doesn't regret a thing. I'm excited and between doing it and watching what im eating im already starting to see results, especially in my triceps and my legs. If you have the self motivation to push through pain and tiredness and if your willing to do all 60 days as well as watch what you eat a little bit you will see the results, my older brother used to weigh about 245 pounds and didn't have much muscle, he now is hovering between 195 and 200 pounds and is very tonned, lost all of his stomach fat except for just a tad on the very bottom, his chest is now pecks and he doesn't regret it at all.

In reguards to the price, we didnt end up paying the price for it we had a friend who found it online and downloaded it and gave it to us, we put it on a flash drive and use our x box to play it.

If you stick with it and are willing to watch what you eat it will be the best decision you've made. My brother did p90x before he did insanity and he says they are 2 completely different things with insanity being much harder and showing way better results. Just my families experience with it though.
    I hardly eat out now that I'm home from college but with work my eating and sleeping schedule is haywired. Oooh that might be an easier way to do it. But I think I might buy it. Wouldn't want the Feds to break my door down :p Tell your brother Wow I'm really impressed!
    *Woos when it comes to pain* Alright bringing out my inner viking now.
    Good luck to you on your first week and to continue!!
    J A G E R

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    33d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    Work at a club during the nights as a cocktail waitress -.- He is an ass. Thank you though <3

I hardly eat out now that I'm home from college but with work my eating and sleeping schedule is haywired. Oooh that might be an easier way to do it. But I think I might buy it. Wouldn't want the Feds to break my door down :p Tell your brother Wow I'm really impressed!
    *Woos when it comes to pain* Alright bringing out my inner viking now.
    Good luck to you on your first week and to continue!!
    Thank you and best of luck to you too, i dont blame you for paying for it haha, either way as long as you dont cave and start eating everything in sight like i want to you will be fine and you will start seeing the results pretty soon. your going to be really sore but just keep pushing through it and do your best

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by purekilla View Post
    Thank you and best of luck to you too, i dont blame you for paying for it haha, either way as long as you dont cave and start eating everything in sight like i want to you will be fine and you will start seeing the results pretty soon. your going to be really sore but just keep pushing through it and do your best
    I hope not to get too sore to the point where I would wish to grow gills and live in water.
    O.O Resist the temptation! *Would cave unless she found a granola bar*
    Thanks lav.
    Victory is in our sights!
    J A G E R

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    Yeah he sounds like a dick. Don't just get it to make him happy!
    But if you wanna do it, then go for it! It will work as well as any other program out there imo.
    You can work at my club!
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Yeah he sounds like a dick. Don't just get it to make him happy!
    But if you wanna do it, then go for it! It will work as well as any other program out there imo.
    You can work at my club!
    Gotta club in Florida?
    Nah I was planning on toning up a while back (Like 2 weeks ago?) but I had just been pretty busy with work. Then my boss brought it up to me I got huffy.
    But yeah I'll try it out. If I could do a blog on here to post how everything was/is going if other's wanted to do it as well I would. XD
    J A G E R