10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m

The doucher neighbor saga: part 2

So if you read what happened yesterday, I'm not on the best terms with them.
    Took the dog out this morning, the one with the sewage truck hit the assend of my jag. Now, this isn't the first time one of my vehicles has met his. My Nissan was parked normally and the idiot pulled in crooked and my husband backed out, missing that his front bumper was stupidly close to my car and scratched up my back end.

Today, he just straight up reamed it. I feel like a murder of passion is acceptable.
    Ladies, have you ever been so stressed out and held it in for so long that you felt psychotic? I'm scared for the people around me because I don't care who I hurt right now. That asshole smashed my jaguar.

Stay tuned next week for the next exciting episode of:
    My doucher neighbors.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I just got around to reading your thread from yesterday. Your neighbors are dumb. I'm sorry you have to deal with crap like this even at home after work +_+

Seriously though, it's stupid that they keep blaming your dog. Have you explained that it's probably the sewage truck? I mean, I've been around my share of dogs - my sister is working at an adoption center and I have plenty of friends with pets - and a dog's poop doesn't get that stinky. Especially if you're cleaning up every day. Seems like they're just being really unnecessarily anal to me.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Daenery For This Useful Post:

Lilac Tentacles (06-01-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Hawaii problems!

But go real.. Fuck them bitches up! Nobody gets to so that and get away with it!
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Hawaii problems!

But seriously, this place blows. I wish we could give it to Japan or china. It's full of racist, anti-American, can't fucking drive, fat ass, spam sucking douchetards.

I hate it here.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    How about you go to the police to file a damage report + conflict with your neighbors?

Knowingly bumping your car isn't legal, especially when insurance gets involved.

Whether you get anything out of a cop visit or not, your neighbors will know you mean business, might start being decent (out of intimidation), and the cop report will be there.
    Then, with any subsequent issues with your neighbors, keep calling the popo so the record tacks up until the proof is irrefutable for everyone, including your landlord to see.
    +it'll smear shit on their permanent records, rent-related or not.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    How about you go to the police to file a damage report + conflict with your neighbors?

Knowingly bumping your car isn't legal, especially when insurance gets involved.

Whether you get anything out of a cop visit or not, your neighbors will know you mean business, might start being decent (out of intimidation), and the cop report will be there.
    Then, with any subsequent issues with your neighbors, keep calling the popo so the record tacks up until the proof is irrefutable for everyone, including your landlord to see.
    +it'll smear shit on their permanent records, rent-related or not.
    It was an accident. I know it was.
    My insurance already got it handled.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    286d 22h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Totally feel for you with the asshole neighbours situation.

In my last house we lived next door to a drunk couple who would drink every day/night, play loud music until early hours of the morning - and end up getting violent and abusive with each other and everyone else.

I knew it was going to be a nightmare when the guy was arrested for hitting the woman the first night we moved in. I thought at first he was an abusive husband - but the next week she smashed a glass ash tray on his head.

It got worse for a year, they trashed their house, had fights daily etc. I knocked on their door one night in a fit of rage, and he answered naked and totally smashed.

On a few occasions they were violent towards us - tried to barge into my house one night so I pushed him out of my doorway and he was so drunk he fell back onto the floor and split his head. We rang the cops before he could and he was arrested again.

In the end we moved - the woman got pregnant and the thought of a crying baby on top of it was too much. It felt like quitting but they owned the house and weren't going anywhere so I had to!

I'd say just document everything they do, record the noise late at night if you can, document any requests you make for them to turn down music etc. It will all help if there's ever a dispute and landlords of authorities are involved!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    8d 6h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by nayfeee View Post

Totally feel for you with the asshole neighbours situation.

In my last house we lived next door to a drunk couple who would drink every day/night, play loud music until early hours of the morning - and end up getting violent and abusive with each other and everyone else.

I knew it was going to be a nightmare when the guy was arrested for hitting the woman the first night we moved in. I thought at first he was an abusive husband - but the next week she smashed a glass ash tray on his head.

It got worse for a year, they trashed their house, had fights daily etc. I knocked on their door one night in a fit of rage, and he answered naked and totally smashed.

On a few occasions they were violent towards us - tried to barge into my house one night so I pushed him out of my doorway and he was so drunk he fell back onto the floor and split his head. We rang the cops before he could and he was arrested again.

In the end we moved - the woman got pregnant and the thought of a crying baby on top of it was too much. It felt like quitting but they owned the house and weren't going anywhere so I had to!

I'd say just document everything they do, record the noise late at night if you can, document any requests you make for them to turn down music etc. It will all help if there's ever a dispute and landlords of authorities are involved!
    wow, I am sure they will make wonderful parents.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m

that sounds terrible. D:
    Seriously.

These two aren't that bad, but they're annoying. I know they can't help the crying baby, but i can't help that the dog walks around the house.
    Honestly, i was more pissed that they blamed the shit smell on my puppy, when it's fucking OBVIOUSLY the sewage truck that's literally parked in the front yard. And the poop they ratted on us about, was about 1/4 the size of my dog. He's not even remotely big enough to make that yet and any idiot could see it. I'll take the responsibility when it's my fault, but i refused.

so when she sauntered off, i called her out for being a fucking coward. She didn't like that, but i'm tired of her back-handed bullshit. The puppy was here before her. I wish WISH WISHHHHH they would let me out of my lease. There are cheaper houses, that don't have downstairs neighbors and are pet friendly. My husband just doesn't want to move. We've only got about a year (maybe less) left here so it's whatever. Next place, we're def getting a separate house far from jackasses with children and sewage trucks. Oh, and the guy who hit me, his insurance is going to pay for everything, including a new paint job because they don't have that color on the island. Booyah bitches.