I got a little stressed from work today. Came home, saw both my neighbors in yard. I got out Of my car and John said he needed to see me and my husband. I told my husband to go downstairs without me because I knew I would snap if they said anything about my dog. He made me go anyway and sure enough the bastard downstairs said if the dog poops one more time and we leave it they're going to evict us. The thing is, we clean up the poop every single day. I flipped out, went upstairs, grabbed my purse, cussed them out and I left. Now I'm sitting in the backseat of my car and don't want to go home.

The thing is, I listen to them bitching at each other constantly, I have to hear their screaming baby at all hours of the night, and the other neighbor Has a sewage truck that smells like shit all the time. That is the smell that got me the complaint. It wasn't my dog, it was the downstairs neighbor. Now, my husband is pissed off at me, I don't want to go home, and I really want to stab the bitches downstairs.