Thread: Trading Neopets accounts + other for Blood Brothers RPG items + Familiars.

USA - TN
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Time Online
    51 d 2 h 56 m
    Avg. Time Online
    39 m

Trading Neopets accounts + other for Blood Brothers RPG items + Familiars.

I recently have gotten pretty addicted to Blood Brothers game on my android. Pretty dam awesome game to be honest, new events every week (lasting about 5 days to 7 days each!) All interactive with other members who play. The game itself is free to play but also has features to buy coins and such with... but anyway.

Yea I am looking to trade/buy/receive Mandrakes, GH, HB. Or even Legendary Fams.

Also I will +Rep anyone who can use my Invite ID 7fSFeA to setup an account. Its free, you get some bonus items and such. Also if you wanted to check the game out you get a rare familiar (character to use) when you start up.
    Oh and it does run off a system that basically uses emails to setup the account. I am thinking about checking my old hotmails/gmails ect for accounts. If anyone is interested in trying to make some $$ on the side let me know.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    26 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm interested

Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    I recently have gotten pretty addicted to Blood Brothers game on my android. Pretty dam awesome game to be honest, new events every week (lasting about 5 days to 7 days each!) All interactive with other members who play. The game itself is free to play but also has features to buy coins and such with... but anyway.

Yea I am looking to trade/buy/receive Mandrakes, GH, HB. Or even Legendary Fams.

Also I will +Rep anyone who can use my Invite ID 7fSFeA to setup an account. Its free, you get some bonus items and such. Also if you wanted to check the game out you get a rare familiar (character to use) when you start up.
    Oh and it does run off a system that basically uses emails to setup the account. I am thinking about checking my old hotmails/gmails ect for accounts. If anyone is interested in trying to make some $$ on the side let me know.