Hi guys!
My name is Jessica, feel free to call me that.. or Blingatron (which is a misspelling of an item in World of Warcraft. I'm an idiot). Or bling. Or whatever, really.

I've been playing Neo since I was.. well, probably 10, if I had to guess, and I'm 22 now, 23 next week o3o I stick to entering the BC and AG, and I've been published in the NT (yay!)

Um, I'm not exactly good at introductions, or knowing when to stop talking about silly things I like that nobody cares about, so I'll just keep going and you can stop reading whenever you want!

On neo I am not much of a... cheater (that sounds so negative haha)? I've always played by the rules and never used any programs. I found my way here because I'm terrible at games and wanted to buy NP. I'm not very knowledgeable regarding programs and cheats, or hacking, so forgive my noobish questions.

I'll likely make some art tutorials and post them here if anyone will be interested :D

Anyways, that's it for now. I'm quite a bit of a lurker, until I feel more comfortable chatting with some of you, so forgive me!