Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    16d 13h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

Cool Yay, a new intro!

Hi guys!
    I'm Jen and I think it's about time I introduce myself!

I've been here for almost two months now. I lurked a little (or a lot?) before working up the courage to ever post anything on here.

I originally came to clraik because I was too lazy to get up to buy a NC card, so I wanted to find one online. When I stumbled upon this lovely community, I became so fascinated and intrigued that I ended up never buying the card, and instead I just lurked, trying to get the feel of the place and figure it out on my own.

I'll probably be around a lot this summer, although soon I'll have to take a short hiatus because I'm moving for college.

I'm really, really talkative and if you're not, I probably wouldn't suggest starting a conversation with me, because I'll probably annoy you. :X

A lot of people on this site seem really nice (hopefully they're not all just facades). I hope to befriend a lot more of you. ^_^

P.S.- I know I may look like an evil leech for the time being because of my blue bar, but bare with me! I just grew the confidence to start posting today!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jena For This Useful Post:

Dom~ (05-31-2013)