Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What a cunt. I hope he gets his account hacked.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    6d 21h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    People on the BD and PC boards have nothing better to do than attempt to play detective. I played completely fairly up until 3 months or so ago. I had an account frozen unfairly years ago for something that I didn't do. I started to rebuild and then they accused my hubby of buying np a couple of years ago and froze all of my sides. I didn't even know at that time that you could buy np let alone him knowing that. It's how the game is played now and a lot of the players are very much if they can't have it then obviously someone cheated to get it

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    13h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Balletdancer View Post
    It isnt wrong, this is what LEGIT players do, look out for other legit players lol
    lol, anyway, this is not a nice thing to do.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    My old/current main was abandoned and cleaned out by an unreg. I got it back when I started playing neo. People on the boards called me out for buying an old account. I simply linked them to te first pet I made that matched my account age to the date that was rotting in someone else's account so they shut up. I also went by the same name since it was actually me. I had some high end items on there from friends I know were buying stuff. Legit players need to mind their damn business.

They aren't all self-righteous when I start throwing nice items at them as gifts. If only they knew...
    I get frozen, I have a log Of the expensive crap I gifted and I'll take them down with me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

x-factor (05-30-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    487 times
    Time Online
    26d 4h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    If someone one CK gets scammed then the scammer is a cunt but if someone one neo gets scammed the neo users are cunts?

Where does your logic match up?

I see you have an opinion?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jolz For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (05-30-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Im so confused, wtf do u mean it is not a nice thing to do?

If i was a legit player i hope to god ppl would let me know if i was about to buy illegit items so my ass would not get frozen.

Some people here confuse the shit outta me.
    Last edited by Balletdancer; 05-30-2013 at 09:27 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    7d 4h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakeninja View Post
    My old/current main was abandoned and cleaned out by an unreg. I got it back when I started playing neo. People on the boards called me out for buying an old account. I simply linked them to te first pet I made that matched my account age to the date that was rotting in someone else's account so they shut up. I also went by the same name since it was actually me. I had some high end items on there from friends I know were buying stuff. Legit players need to mind their damn business.

They aren't all self-righteous when I start throwing nice items at them as gifts. If only they knew...
    I get frozen, I have a log Of the expensive crap I gifted and I'll take them down with me.
    LOLL you go girl.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 13h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakeninja View Post

<3 you're the bomb