Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by illuminati View Post
    More of a Celtics fan...

As for the Heat, I don't have anything against them I just like going for the other team they play against. It was nice seeing them lose to the Pacers earlier today.
    I used to not like the Celtics, just 'cause of the rivalry. Not so much any more, maybe 'cause the stacked Celtics aren't stacked any more and not doing so hot.

On the other hand, I hate how stacked the Heat are, and I hate LBJ's guts. It was indeed awesome to see the Heat get handed by the Pacers tonight (err, yesterday).
    If the Pacers make the finals, I think Duncan's going to add another ring to his finger before retirement,

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    1d 23h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    I used to not like the Celtics, just 'cause of the rivalry. Not so much any more, maybe 'cause the stacked Celtics aren't stacked any more and not doing so hot.

On the other hand, I hate how stacked the Heat are, and I hate LBJ's guts. It was indeed awesome to see the Heat get handed by the Pacers tonight (err, yesterday).
    If the Pacers make the finals, I think Duncan's going to add another ring to his finger before retirement,
    The rivalry between the C's and the Lakers made me like the Celtics a lot more since most of my family went for the Lakers and I'd be that guy that cheers for the other team.. lol. But yeah they're not doing so hot anymore and I kind of wished we kept Allen.. but just like Truth, it is what it is.

Yeah, I feel like Bosh isn't even an important factor for the Heat. Yeah they need a big man, but it's still usually the Wade and LBJ show.

AND thanks Carrot for showing me this site!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to illuminati For This Useful Post:

Maki (05-29-2013)