Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any possible way for TNT to send you an account bday that's yours?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    2d 6h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Any possible way for TNT to send you an account bday that's yours?

:/ I have an account I made back in 2003, but when I started I was only like 12 years old. So I made a fake birthday and everything, I quitted for a long time, came back and didn't remember the birthday I put. I still have access to the email to that account, and the password too, but I just can't figure out the birthday. So is there any possibilities that I can somehow email them and get them to give me the birthday on the account? I believed I tried once, and the idiots resent me the password, and that wasn't what I needed. So I gave up, but I still want access to it. :/ The account was like my first cool account, haha. Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

& Sorry if this is in the wrong section, move it if it is. :3
    Last edited by Snorlax; 05-28-2013 at 08:22 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Yes you can. I got it for my old account but when I accessed it it showed that it was banned because of the purge. I did get one of my other accounts back the same way.
    Just tell them that you used a bogus birthday and you are requesting it.
    If they give you the password again just reply that you asked for the birthday instead of creating another ticket.
    Good luck and make sure you have all the information!
    I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy,
    the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.
    J A G E R

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I never heard of them giving out the bday before?
    That is what they usually use to verify you are the original owner.
    Back in the day they used to just to people that if they didnt know the bday they couldnt help them.
    They could have changed it a bit, but I don't see that as likely. You would really have to prove beyond a doubt.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Yes, they do give out birthdays. I've had mine sent to me over 5 times already. You'll need info like which pets you've created, abandoned, and adopted, any neomails you have in your inbox (though you probably don't have any considering they get deleted after a while), a few neofriends' names, and a description of any warnings you might have received in the past. Also, the email you signed up with and any previous passwords you might have used.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Daenery For This Useful Post:

Snorlax (05-28-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    2d 6h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorn View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)

Yes, they do give out birthdays. I've had mine sent to me over 5 times already. You'll need info like which pets you've created, abandoned, and adopted, any neomails you have in your inbox (though you probably don't have any considering they get deleted after a while), a few neofriends' names, and a description of any warnings you might have received in the past. Also, the email you signed up with and any previous passwords you might have used.
    Oh man, that might be a little hard because I don't remember the first pet I created. I might remember the pets I adopted though. :/ Oh my naive self when I was younger, should've just put in a real birthday. I think I can only remember 1 neofriend that I have on it also, so I guess that won't help much either.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    69d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I've had them correct my birthday for me. I submitted a ticket and have them everything about my account & they corrected the birthday for me. This was like last September

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    16d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    You have to give them insane amounts of accurate information

Good luck

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    2d 6h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetri View Post
    I've had them correct my birthday for me. I submitted a ticket and have them everything about my account & they corrected the birthday for me. This was like last September
    So yours was recent? Now I'm worried that I won't get it back even if I provide accurate info, due to the fact that it's been a while since I last logged on. I created the account when I was like 12 and maybe it's been more than 3 years since I lost access to it, so do you think they'll still give it back? :/ Or should I just buy me a birthday cracker if there is still one available.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    69d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I hadn't accessed the account in a few years. In the reply, they said something like there was a glitch the messed something up & everything should work. I'd say test your luck with a ticket first and go from there

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    2d 6h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetri View Post
    I hadn't accessed the account in a few years. In the reply, they said something like there was a glitch the messed something up & everything should work. I'd say test your luck with a ticket first and go from there
    That's what I'm planning to do. But the only problem is me not remembering most of the stuff they ask for. It's been that long. The only things I have was a few screen shots that I've took because back then screenies were cool, but I doubt that will help much because it's not a lot of screen shots. At times like this, I wish I have an elephant memory.