27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m

I'm so pissed

I'm leaving for a trip to Japan this Friday and wanted to raise the limit on my credit card. I sent a request via internet about a month ago to realize and never got an answer to it. So last week, I called them directly to make them raise it, and they told me that they can't raise it until my dad sign some shit. Because he was himself on a trip, I waited for him to get back and he went at the bank to sign those papers. So I just called them again today, and they said they need my dad's signature. I was like; WTF. I hate their customer's services. There are always some shitty problems with it. I'm so pissed. Ugh.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Dang, that stinks I hope you enjoy your trip nonetheless, I've always wanted to go to Japan.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    Dang, that stinks I hope you enjoy your trip nonetheless, I've always wanted to go to Japan.
    Thank you!
    It's actually a dream come true. I have been saving up for a few years so I could go. (:

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    My parents said if I pay for the plane ticket there, they'll pay for the way back I've been trying to sell stuff on here to go, sounds very exciting! I'm hoping to go to Akihabara when I go. I also want to go to a real ramen place. What are you going to do there?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by katzes View Post
    Thank you!
    It's actually a dream come true. I have been saving up for a few years so I could go. (:
    Good job. Must be a great feeling and it'll only make your trip more enjoyable.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

6. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Cath (05-28-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Ugh. I'm sorry to hear about their incompetence, lol.

But I'm so excited for you! @(you need an account to see links)'s right, you definitely need to check out Akihabara. Also, you should totally find yourself some authentic sushi. There's tons of different food in Japan depending on the season too. Also, a bazillion different flavors of ice cream. Also, GREEN TEA KITKATS. Sigh

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    My parents said if I pay for the plane ticket there, they'll pay for the way back I've been trying to sell stuff on here to go, sounds very exciting! I'm hoping to go to Akihabara when I go. I also want to go to a real ramen place. What are you going to do there?

Aw your parents sound really sweet! I'm not sure if I'll be going to Akihabara, but I'd love to! Half of our trip is planned, so I'm not exactly sure what exactly we will be visiting, but we will be staying a week in Tokyo and a few days at Osaka. Most likely visiting parks, temples, shopping, going at a butler's cafe ( o3o ), karaoke and a bunch of fun stuff. =)

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Good job. Must be a great feeling and it'll only make your trip more enjoyable.
    I can affirm you that the feeling is very great.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lorn View Post
    Ugh. I'm sorry to hear about their incompetence, lol.

But I'm so excited for you! @(you need an account to see links)'s right, you definitely need to check out Akihabara. Also, you should totally find yourself some authentic sushi. There's tons of different food in Japan depending on the season too. Also, a bazillion different flavors of ice cream. Also, GREEN TEA KITKATS. Sigh
    Green tea kitkats?? Oh my god, Japan is going to be such a paradise. I'll be in Tokyo during my first week, so I'm definitely going to check out Akihabara! I really can't wait, I'm so excited. ;o;

I really love sushis so I'm definitely going to try a lot of different places! I really want to eat real japanese ramen also so I can compare with the ones made here LOL. I can't eat Ice Cream though, since I'm intolerant to milk, but I may have to taste it anyway. /cough

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Green tea kitkats?? Oh my god, Japan is going to be such a paradise. I'll be in Tokyo during my first week, so I'm definitely going to check out Akihabara! I really can't wait, I'm so excited. ;o;

I really love sushis so I'm definitely going to try a lot of different places! I really want to eat real japanese ramen also so I can compare with the ones made here LOL. I can't eat Ice Cream though, since I'm intolerant to milk, but I may have to taste it anyway. /cough
    Well, you know what they say. YOLO.
    I'm lactose intolerant too (mostly to cow's milk, I can digest goat's milk fine) but that's not going to stop me from partaking in my exquisite foreign munchies hohoho

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorn View Post
    Well, you know what they say. YOLO.
    I'm lactose intolerant too (mostly to cow's milk, I can digest goat's milk fine) but that's not going to stop me from partaking in my exquisite foreign munchies hohoho
    I have never tried drinking goat's milk.

& Me neither. Especially in Japan

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I have never tried drinking goat's milk.

& Me neither. Especially in Japan
    Goat's milk is sheepy tasting, not gonna lie. But once you get used to it, you'll realize cow's milk tastes like cow. LOL.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daenery For This Useful Post:

Cath (05-28-2013),Jager (05-28-2013)