1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

What the heck...

It has been debated for some time what to do with family members of banned members. Since Bacon had an extensive batch of accounts, and you springing up with sales after his ban, we have had to question our polices on household bans. Unfortunately if anything went wrong, you would blame your brother, and there was nothing we can do otherwise if you always had a scapegoat. Since you weren't so bad as a chating member, we have decided to instill a complete trade ban, and let you still post in other non trade areas of the site. This also means you will not be allowed to use PM's, visitor messages or emails. Sorry that it has come to this, but we can't continue to let banned members have a foothold in the site through active siblings.

Are you kidding me? I'm sorry my brother is an asshole, but I don't feel like I should be punished for this. Is there any way this can be lifted?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    11d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Pay back whatever your brother scammed and you will be trusted.

That's my opinion though, I'm no mod so I don't have any say in it.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carrot For This Useful Post:

Spitfire (05-28-2013),whatisthis (06-18-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrot View Post
    Pay back whatever your brother scammed and you will be trusted.

That's my opinion though, I'm no mod so I don't have any say in it.

I would, but my brother didn't actually take anything in the end. He tried to keep a pet of Kylae's because he stumbled upon a shell with her pet, and he wanted to keep it. It was a bad move on my brother, but in the end no one lost anything (except maybe time.)

Edit: Though, I believe offsite, my brother was logging into shells that he sold to someone. I offered tor repay the person in shells of mine, but they declined. I don't think my brother scammed anything else, if he did to anyone please tell me and I'll see if I can repay you.
    Last edited by Spitfire; 05-28-2013 at 01:48 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    Your brother was banned February 19th. February 20th you start trading for the first time and suddenly have a BGC, tons of UC's, accounts and items. You also admitted that he logged into your account and another member's accounts, and tons of stuff went missing from the other member's account that had account infos in the PM box. It's a permemant trade ban and will not be overturned, sorry.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kylae For This Useful Post:

John (05-28-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    @(you need an account to see links) He reminded me of clraik when he told me he was banned, so I decided to sell some stuff. I do admit I attempted trading some of his pets at first because someone on the forums asked if I were going to sell stuff for him. I deleted that thread after I was told not to do it. I've had those items for a while before. I believe there should be someway to earn these privileges back, and I find it unfair that a completely different person's actions should ruin my chances of trading or even using half the site. I paid for clraik VIP and I'd like to continue using clraik to the fullest so I could earn money until I'm old enough to get a job. I'll do whatever it takes for you to realize I'm not going to scam others. Frankly, I don't see why I have this trading ban. I do not for my clraik experience to be worse because of him.
    Last edited by Spitfire; 05-28-2013 at 03:27 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    Sorry, there is no way to earn this one back, this was the best that we could do short of banning you completely.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Why would I be almost banned in the first place?

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

I've barely had any problems, I definitely haven't and wouldn't plan on scamming anybody, I have a perfect feedback score and I've sold things worth over $100. I was in the middle of a trade and I've contributed to the community in many ways. I've paid for VIP, I wrote "Clraik.com Owns Me", but the contest ended before I could post, I've had giveaways, and I've tried to get along with everyone in the community. This is very sudden, and I'd like to continue using clraik but if I can't use half the site what's the point?

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

@(you need an account to see links) I would PM you or another mod about this, but I cannot. I hope there's some way to solve this whole thing, because I don't really understand why you're doing this? I would not want this to be on the public forums, so is there a way I can talk to clraik staff to fix this?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    You admitted your brother logged into your account and another's account. He should be IP banned, which would in turn ban you anyway, since he is your brother and he's logged into your account. This was the final decision, if you can not handle being a chatting member of the forum, we can just conclude with the IP ban to keep Bacon out and you will not be allowed to return either since he had access to your account.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    This is pretty much a staff decision based on your history on the forum. Sorry but this is a final decision.

I think you are the only person we have let stay on the forum after all of the stuff that has happened involving you. You should be thankful we didn't ban you permanently and you can continue to visit the forum, post and use our programs.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------