Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m

Talking [GUIDE] Getting the deckswabber avatar legitly

Legit deckswabber avatar guide !

A few people have asked me for tips about how to get the avatar, so I thought about just sharing how I did it, because this game isn't as hard as it looks like.

First of all, (you need an account to see links) to play.
    You are going to need a score of 1,200+ points to get the avatar.

The goal of this game is of course to change all the crates into one and same color. When you start, the target color will appear at the bottom-left corner of your screen. However, it is important to keep in mind that changing the crates color won't be enough to accumulate enough points. You will need to obtain money bags, along with diamonds to boost your score. The controls are also pretty simple as you will only need your keyboard arrows to move.

Each money bag gives you 20 points
    Each diamond gives you 50 points

Along with these items, you will also encounter other bonus items which don't give you extra points, but are still helpful.

This heart will restore your health
    The blue orb will turn every crates touching the one you're on into blue. However, if some of them are already blue, they will turn back to brown.
    The green orb will turn every crates around you into green, without converting back the ones already colored.

During your game, you will most likely have to use the code to fully restore your health. In order to do it, you need to type scrap. You can do it anytime during your game.

Beside all these items, you need to keep an eye on your timer bar. Running out of time will make you lose the game, so be careful! However, if you are about to finish a level and still have plenty of time left, you should aim for a specific numbers of items (which I will state later). You can also get bonus points depending on the time left when you finish a level.

That's your time bar. Be careful and be sure to finish the level before the time runs out!

There are also a few enemies, holes and equipment crates that can make you lose health, so always avoid them unless it's the only way to get a money bag or diamond.

Now that you know the basics, it's time to start playing! Following my guide should definitely help you getting the score for the avatar, but you might need to keep practicing in order to get it, but don't give up! Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy.

Level 1

The first level is easy because there's nothing that can harm you. Your goal is to turn all the squares to blue. However, before finishing the level, you should collect 4 money bags. When you have gotten them all, finish the level!
    Suggested score: 160+ pts

Level 2

The second level is just like the first one. Avoid the skeith and turn all squares to blue. There are 2 crates at the right on which you must harm yourself in order to reach them, but don't worry, just make sure you get to them pretty fast. Before finishing the level, collect 5 money bags.
    Suggested score: 325+ pts

Level 3

This level now has 2 enemies you need to avoid! Beside that, it's still the same process, turn all crates to blue. You need to get at least 5 money bags and you can also try to aim for 2 diamonds as this is going to help you with your score.
    Suggested score: 500-600 pts (Depending on if you got diamonds or not)

Level 4

Congratulations for making your way up to here. From now on, everytime you will step on a blue square, it will turn back to brown, so be careful! Don't be afraid to turn some of them back to brown if you are going after a money bag or a diamond because you have plenty of time to turn them back into blue. Still avoid the 2 enemies, and aim for 5 money bags and try to get up to 2 diamonds if you can.
    Suggested score: 650-800 pts (Still depending on if you got diamonds or not)

Note: If you haven't already, and your health is getting pretty low, feel free to use the code in order to get back your full health. However, you can also wait for a heart to show up.

Level 5

The process is the same exact one as during level 4. Get at least 5 money bags before finishing the level, and feel free to aim for 2 diamonds as well.
    Suggested score: 900-1110+ pts (Depending on if you got diamonds or not)

Level 6

Don't give up just yet, you are almost done! The process is still the same, so it shouldn't be harder than previously. Still aim for 5 money bags and get 1-2 diamonds if that's possible.
    Suggested score: 1000-1300+ pts (Depending on if you got diamonds or not)

After finishing level 6, if you already have enough for the avatar, yay! If that's not the case, don't worry, you still have a chance during the next and final level. However, if you have below 1100 points, you should definitely start over again in order to have enough points for the avatar.

Level 7 (Final level, yay!)

This level is more tricky than the previous one since the squares are now turning from brown to blue to green and then back to brown. At this point in the game, you should be very near the avatar score. Your priority on this level, is to get the 4 money bags in order to boost your score for the avatar. Don't mind finishing the level as your score should now be high enough.
    Suggested score: 1200+ pts

Congratulations! You should now have the deckswabber avatar.
    I hope my guide was clear enough and enjoy your new avatar. <3
    Last edited by Cath; 06-11-2014 at 03:52 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cath For This Useful Post:

first2digitnumber (06-06-2013),Lindsay (11-10-2014),metaldroga (06-28-2013),simmie (05-27-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Putting this back to first page in case anybody would need this.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Putting this back to page 1.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 15h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    thanks for this legit guide, I'm going to try it

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoof04 View Post
    thanks for this legit guide, I'm going to try it
    Let me know how it goes!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 15h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    i hope it goes well, flash games are my weakness, i am only good at a handful of them

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Did it go well finally?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 15h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    i've had a bunch of stuff happen IRL and haven't been able to spend the time to learn the game, i keep dying.