Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your first car 'accident'?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    101/0
    Mentioned
    132 times
    Time Online
    34d 7h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

What was your first car 'accident'?

I put accident in quotes because maybe it really wasn't an accident in the fullest sense. I had my first yesterday -_-

I was pulling out of the driveway, mom and I were heading to work, the neighbor from next door was coming down the road. I intended to put the car in drive and pull back in to the driveway. Instead I kept it in reverse and hit the gas; did a weird donut, backwards u-turn thing and took out our mailbox xD. Also took out a little bit of my L tail light and put a little dent in my car >>

Honestly I'm not really upset about it as I thought I would be, mostly just annoyed at myself. Mom was like "Everyone has their first but that made no sense at all"

So what was your first? :o

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    7h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    was not paying attention after just buying my truck and backed into an off duty cops personal vehicle a nice shiney brand new 2011 mustang (cherry red how do I miss this???) thank god it was on private property and I didn't get a ticket

Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    4d 11h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by xmxsummer View Post
    I put accident in quotes because maybe it really wasn't an accident in the fullest sense. I had my first yesterday -_-

I was pulling out of the driveway, mom and I were heading to work, the neighbor from next door was coming down the road. I intended to put the car in drive and pull back in to the driveway. Instead I kept it in reverse and hit the gas; did a weird donut, backwards u-turn thing and took out our mailbox xD. Also took out a little bit of my L tail light and put a little dent in my car >>

Honestly I'm not really upset about it as I thought I would be, mostly just annoyed at myself. Mom was like "Everyone has their first but that made no sense at all"

So what was your first? :o
    xD That made me lol.
    At least it wasn't too bad.

My first accident was right after I got prescribed xanax.
    Had never taken them before, they gave them to me for my anxiety.
    I go home, take my dosage, then about 20 minutes later I wanted to run to the corner store really quick to grab some muchies.
    I never left my yard xD
    We had a horshoe shaped driveway at the time, I was turning out to the left it and somehow ended up back in the driveway, on the other side though, minus half of my front bumper, our mailbox, and about 5 feet of fence.
    I was 16 at the time, def. learned my lesson from that <_<

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    101/0
    Mentioned
    132 times
    Time Online
    34d 7h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Omg xD That would be crazy! and yeah It made me lol too =p, really more of a 'how in the world..' then a 'OMG MY CAR ;-;'

5. The Following User Says Thank You to xmxsummer For This Useful Post:

anonymous_guy (05-24-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    8d 6h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I ran into a fence when I was 16.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 12h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Backed up into someone's geometro while driving a jeep in a parking lot... No one was hurt, but I messed up the front of their car pretty bad.. lol whoops

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    234 times
    Time Online
    48d 8h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    When my dad was attempting to teach me how to drive, literally had just started the car up, and I went through the garage door.

Then a couple years later a friends mom was teaching me and I ran into some bushes. I scratched the shit out of her front end. Kinda sad though cos I was like, 'OMG THE BUSHES!!!' and she was like 'NO MY CAR!!!!'

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    8d 6h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by grrrawr View Post
    When my dad was attempting to teach me how to drive, literally had just started the car up, and I went through the garage door.

Then a couple years later a friends mom was teaching me and I ran into some bushes. I scratched the shit out of her front end. Kinda sad though cos I was like, 'OMG THE BUSHES!!!' and she was like 'NO MY CAR!!!!'
    That is funny(in a sad way) Was anyone else brave enough to teach you or did you have to give up on driving altogether?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    23h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I was 13 and my friend's mom was driving and she crashed with a bus. A BUS !! It hurt (my forehead)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Accident free for the most part. I did graze a hidden sign in brush coming around a corner and cracked my side mirror, easy fix though.

OOOOAAARRGGHH!!