DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 12h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Well, in a form you are a guest when you're new. Surely you know most things are achieved by earning them, even in a trivial sense. You won't get anything through parading a sense of entitlement. A good alternative would have been to wait before making a call to action if you were truly trying to get people together for a cause, but when you are still unknown, no one knows your true motives. Trust and respect are earned. It's to be expected that someone would be suspicious, don't take it to heart.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tadakatsu For This Useful Post:

0nly0n3 (05-22-2013),Daenery (05-22-2013),Maki (05-22-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 4h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadakatsu View Post
    Well, in a form you are a guest when you're new. Surely you know most things are achieved by earning them, even in a trivial sense. You won't get anything through parading a sense of entitlement. A good alternative would have been to wait before making a call to action if you were truly trying to get people together for a cause, but when you are still unknown, no one knows your true motives. Trust and respect are earned. It's to be expected that someone would be suspicious, don't take it to heart.
    really good point, ive learnt my lesson. I thought my reputation from being mod at the other forum where he was a member would have counted for something, but again, my mistake, im taking full responsibility i should not have asked for the 50k within the first 30 min of talking to him.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I don't think anyone was being ungenerous here, and from what I've seen most of clraik is actually really kind when it comes to giveaways and prizes. It probably was just that you came on too strong and too quickly with asking for things. I once had an acquaintance who I hadn't heard from in ages pop up out of the blue and ask me for a beta key to some online MMO he saw I had. It didn't really make a great impression on me either, and I went to school with him for 4 years so it's not like we were strangers. It would have been more tactful if he had made an effort to reconnect before asking for anything. I'm sure that's what you planned to do, but you were just a little hasty. It doesn't make you a bad person or anything but it's something to keep in mind for the future.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 12h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by 0nly0n3 View Post
    really good point, ive learnt my lesson. I thought my reputation from being mod at the other forum where he was a member would have counted for something, but again, my mistake, im taking full responsibility i should not have asked for the 50k within the first 30 min of talking to him.
    You never know, sometimes it's just a matter of being in a different playing field.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    287d 1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    I think I'll start some drama some time, just to be the centre of attention for once. Then when my thread gets locked, I'll make another in the spam section, cause one thread being locked ain't as fun as two. Ya-get-me?

But seriously, forget about it and move on. Learn from the mistake, and just drop it man.... people won't even remember it in a day.

I didn't spell centre wrong, you yanks do

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    It was a none issue completely I have not even spoken to Joe today I have painted 2 walls , walked to town , fitted a new toilet seat and steam cleaned my cooker. These are my issues... Yet I login to drama pms xD.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    47d 12h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    It was a none issue completely I have not even spoken to Joe today I have painted 2 walls , walked to town , fitted a new toilet seat and steam cleaned my cooker. These are my issues... Yet I login to drama pms xD.
    I love you Rare.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Batgirl For This Useful Post:

DarkByte (05-22-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by nayfeee View Post
    I didn't spell centre wrong, you yanks do
    No doubt about that. American English is just rife with contradictions. I mean, even here I generally see people use "epicentre" instead of "epicenter", so why do we spell center the way we do? We're just weird.

It's kinda like how American Football mostly involves guys grabbing the ball, running, and throwing it - yet we insist on calling it football anyway. And meanwhile, soccer (or football basically everywhere else) actually involves kicking...hmn.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    24d 12h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

Off topic, but I read that as 'steam cleaned my hooker', and I laughed.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 10h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m

Re: just to be clear

Ahh love how this happens when I'm not home....

First off you've literally asked a bunch of people already to give you free stuff. Now when people come to me in that way and ask for shit I just say no as it's happened far too often.

You took like 5mill from Rare, wasted it and begged for more which made him block you.

You also had the plan of having all of the items you pool from our users sent "anonymously" to that user in need....Yeah right. You were clearly going to run off with the dough.

I'll come back to this but honestly this is the wrong crown to try and fool. Yards ahead of you.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S IV
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

ItzHisoka (05-22-2013),utahclock (05-22-2013)