DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I guess if I make a million dollars a year, it's no biggie to toss a grand here to there to whoever asks for it. Why not? I make enough anyway eh?
    Point being, begging for stuff gets you nowhere And begging for stuff right when you join up gets you even less.
    Think before you act next time.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

ItzHisoka (05-22-2013),Meagan (05-22-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 4h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    obviously it was a mistake, ive said im sorry to him again and again and he said no worries. i know i should wait until my friends come on to ask them.. but now that i am very set in neopoints and items i wont be asking for anyone's 50k anymore so everyone can relax.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I won't think badly of you or anything because this doesn't involve me. I will say though that among even my closest friends I try to keep things related to money out of the relationship. I'll even go as far as making sure my friends and I pay separate bills when going out to eat together because I don't want anyone to feel jipped if one of us ate less than the other and ended up paying the bulk of the other person's meal. Gifting is fine, to be sure - but I'd prefer they do so out of their own initiative and not because I asked, even if they're loaded. It just makes it less awkward for both parties - you don't want someone thinking you're only their friend because you can benefit from their wealth. I don't think you meant to do that at all, but it might have came off that way.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Daenery For This Useful Post:

0nly0n3 (05-22-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    @(you need an account to see links) I totally understand what you're saying but seriously, over 50k? I dunno. I've seen far more crazier things happen on this site. Oh you got frozen for the fifth time? Here have a main with 1m loaded and a couple of UC's. Oh you were stupid and did something incredibly retarded to get yourself frozen? I think you should get a nice 270+ avatar account.

I'm not sure what motivates certain people to be generous sometimes but not all the time. I'm not a psychologist. I've often just done the math up to titties + frozen = grand handouts, hell I've even been guilty of that from time to time, but all I'm saying is where does one draw that moral line for people asking for stuff. Ah well, I hope this thread continues for awhile, just so I can better understand the mindset of people on here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (05-22-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Oh honey, blaming Joe doesn't really go well around here...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spitfire For This Useful Post:

DarkByte (05-22-2013),Jager (05-22-2013),Kylae (05-22-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 4h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    if by saying the sequence of events that lead up to him closing my thread and telling people im a begger and not to trust me and add me on skype........ is somehow wrong.... its like you are saying there is no place for the truth here

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Sure I would help people out , but this all took place within hours of her joining and before I had even spoke to joe about knowing you. Joe did not know her she was a brand new member who added him on skype and begged him.... He is supposed to just deal with that? Also this took place a few days after all the kylae shit with her skype people where already on alert with randomers....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

utahclock (05-22-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 4h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    i totally get why he was on alert. hence why i apologized to him twice and both times he said 'no worries' ... but clearly still holding a grudge

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    47d 12h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Personally, I think this thread shouldn't have even been made, it wasn't needed at all. I had no idea this was going on, and your thread only brought my attention to it. The fact that I talk to everyone who commented on this thread fairly regularly and still didn't know about it says something.

Keep things between you and the people whom have beef with you/whom you have beef with.

PS: I personally don't have a problem with you, there are much worse newbies around imo.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Batgirl For This Useful Post:

Jager (05-22-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 4h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    shadow i actually quite like you... the thing is is that rdd and joe had both blocked me. and then by joe telling everyone im a beggar and not to add me on skype, that affects my friendships, how people see me, and future trades i will be making on the site.. therefore i had to clear the air or it would effect how people perceived me without them knowing all the facts. if they want to see it only how joe sees it, they are welcome to. im not trying to force feed my side to anyone. but at least now people can make the decision for themselves.