So I'm thinking of starting a union of like-minded rich Neopians, both legit and cheaters, to discreetly do things for deserving players who could really use the break.

As many of us on here are, we have more Neopoints than we know what to do with. A lot of the fun of earning them has dissipated, for whatever reason, whether to do with how we got the Neopoints, or how much we have.

I was looking at the Neoboards and saw someone who clearly played legit that saved for 6 months of hard work to complete a stamp album.. they were almost done just needed a couple more stamps. I personally have the Neopoints to help them and to think I could do so without even putting much of a dent in my bank makes me feel like, 'why shouldn't I?'

I was thinking if there are any others who think like this and want to spread some of the wealth instead of always playing for themselves, and help out some deserving people anonymously, message me and we can work out the logistics. I was thinking we could help a range of people, both 'wealthy' and 'poor' based on how much effor they have put into various goals and then get that final little nudge to them.

Even if no one else messages me I will be doing this on my own because really whats the point in attaining all this wealth if we cant share it?

Thanks for listening