4/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 4h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Covert Helpers :)

So I'm thinking of starting a union of like-minded rich Neopians, both legit and cheaters, to discreetly do things for deserving players who could really use the break.

As many of us on here are, we have more Neopoints than we know what to do with. A lot of the fun of earning them has dissipated, for whatever reason, whether to do with how we got the Neopoints, or how much we have.

I was looking at the Neoboards and saw someone who clearly played legit that saved for 6 months of hard work to complete a stamp album.. they were almost done just needed a couple more stamps. I personally have the Neopoints to help them and to think I could do so without even putting much of a dent in my bank makes me feel like, 'why shouldn't I?'

I was thinking if there are any others who think like this and want to spread some of the wealth instead of always playing for themselves, and help out some deserving people anonymously, message me and we can work out the logistics. I was thinking we could help a range of people, both 'wealthy' and 'poor' based on how much effor they have put into various goals and then get that final little nudge to them.

Even if no one else messages me I will be doing this on my own because really whats the point in attaining all this wealth if we cant share it?

Thanks for listening

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    63d 23h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Sometimes I go on the noob boards, see some one with some newbie wishlist, and gift it to them

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 4h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    yeah that's the kind of thing i'm talking about. it doesn't always have to be big things. we can just look around and see who would really benefit from it. its just about the experience of knowing someone out there is looking out for you.. even on a small, virtual level

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

also, because im in such a giving mood, use this site on your spouse/bf/gf/significant other :

(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    7h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    If I was rich I would love to help out but unfortunately I have nothing to offer still trying to rebuild after I lost the password and dob for my main account REBUILD TIME lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 4h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    there are people on here that know how to help with that, just search bd cracks and you can find people willing to do it for you for a few dollars

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Well, I recently gifted my Plushie Petpet-Paintbrush to a newer User I had a really nice chat with.
    Thought that it would be better for someone to have the brush who has a use for it, as said User wanted a plushie haase.
    Granted, the petpet paint brush was far asway from expensive. But it'S the thought that counts.
    Personal, I'm no rich neopian either, but appreciate the thought. I was thinking of getting one of the Stamp Collectors, even though it's pretty expensive. Alone to get the Scary Tree Stamp will take a lot of effort, not to mention the R99s. So I know how hard those Avatars can be achieved. But I won't give up!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Externica For This Useful Post:

0nly0n3 (05-22-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    122/0
    Mentioned
    89 times
    Time Online
    15d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    there is a random user , that I think is here, that randomly sends me items, and I randomly send them back, they were like hey I see your new too, lets be friends. or what ever, and we both are building accounts, I don't know whom the user is, but if you know who you are, wink at me

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    -Be careful not to be too generous and gift a crazy amount/item, TNT and the user will be suspicious.
    -Know there will always be pricks who question your motives and end up reporting you despite your generosity to them, they suck a lot of TNT dick.
    -Too many random gifts and TNT may look into it; in worst case, chaining everyone who's received an item.

Nice thought, however.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    8d 6h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Sounds cool, I will help.