Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Does something seem odd about this?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    287d 1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    She is definitely lying to you - that is no longer the question. The question is what do you do about it? For me that's simple - suck it up and confront her, and do it soon!

You'll feel better one way or another, and you can either move on with or without her depending on how things go from there!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nath For This Useful Post:

Skyloft (05-20-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    9d 11h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by nayfeee View Post
    She is definitely lying to you - that is no longer the question. The question is what do you do about it? For me that's simple - suck it up and confront her, and do it soon!

You'll feel better one way or another, and you can either move on with or without her depending on how things go from there!
    Right. And I just texted her saying when she gets home tonight, I'd like to talk to her about a few things.

Pretty much what I've gotten out of -almost- everyones replies is to confront her. So that's what I'm gonna do. Seems it's the only way I'm gonna find out and I can't bare to keep these situations and feelings to myself anymore.

I do appreciate and thank everyone for their opinions and Ideas.. And will for sure keep this updated with what happens after we talk.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyloft For This Useful Post:

Nath (05-20-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    287d 1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyloft View Post
    Right. And I just texted her saying when she gets home tonight, I'd like to talk to her about a few things.

Pretty much what I've gotten out of -almost- everyones replies is to confront her. So that's what I'm gonna do. Seems it's the only way I'm gonna find out and I can't bare to keep these situations and feelings to myself anymore.

I do appreciate and thank everyone for their opinions and Ideas.. And will for sure keep this updated with what happens after we talk.
    Good luck pal!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    122/0
    Mentioned
    89 times
    Time Online
    15d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    yeah im 200% sure krista and her are the same if the text are coming from freetext apps online. she might be playing coy, as maybe she has trust issues. IDK , she could be just a gold digger, but you think she would have given you an address for you to send the iphone, she might be just like idk wanting you to paypal her cash or something and never hear from her again ive heard about people doing that saying they are in need. and such.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to utahclock For This Useful Post:

Daenery (05-20-2013),Skyloft (05-20-2013),wrath (05-20-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I think some of the initial points are strange, like the friend and her replying at the same time.

As for the white pages issue and the contrasting info on the internet and FB, the white pages think I'm a 19 year old living in some remote town in PA because I did for like 3 months and nothing ever updated. My relatives that it lists with me is totally off except for the names. So take interweb information with a grain of salt. It's sometimes really jacked up.

As for the other stuff, she might be using "Krista" to creep on you. See if you're being faithful, using her as a buffer if she's really nervous about you. Not going to admit i've made fake friends online to creep on people before, but it's not unheard of.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

Skyloft (05-20-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Well let me tell you about my similar experience involving a Michigan gal.

We met online through a game. Started talking. Texted each other, etc. Eventually we started dating long distance. I asked for pictures, everything checked out. She gave me her address, I worked for Wells Fargo at the time so I checked it and found her dad's name to be the same as she said, everything seemed kosher. Somehow I still had my doubts about what she looked like. One of those too good to be true type of deals. However, she said she was going to dress up as an angel for halloween so I said, send me a picture, and she did with a group of friends, dressed as an angel. Boy did I feel low. I let it go for a long time and figured I must just be a sexy guy

Months later, I'm just like...nah still got them doubts. So I got one of her friend's cell phone numbers through myspace. I said, "Hey I'm trying to do something cute for Michelle, making a photoshop thingy with us and her and her friends, could you send me a picture of you and her together for it?"

Text received.

Been thinking I was talking to some 135lb chick.

Bitch was 280lbs+

Called her, ended it.

Sad because I really cared for her, and had she been honest could have been with her even with her weight. But I don't deal with pathological liars.

Because I am one. <3

Edit: Anyway, I'm really interested to see where this goes. Add me on Skype or PM me with whatever you find out whenever.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

Mod (05-20-2013),Nath (05-20-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    287d 1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Quote Originally Posted by Federation View Post

Well let me tell you about my similar experience involving a Michigan gal.

We met online through a game. Started talking. Texted each other, etc. Eventually we started dating long distance. I asked for pictures, everything checked out. She gave me her address, I worked for Wells Fargo at the time so I checked it and found her dad's name to be the same as she said, everything seemed kosher. Somehow I still had my doubts about what she looked like. One of those too good to be true type of deals. However, she said she was going to dress up as an angel for halloween so I said, send me a picture, and she did with a group of friends, dressed as an angel. Boy did I feel low. I let it go for a long time and figured I must just be a sexy guy

Months later, I'm just like...nah still got them doubts. So I got one of her friend's cell phone numbers through myspace. I said, "Hey I'm trying to do something cute for Michelle, making a photoshop thingy with us and her and her friends, could you send me a picture of you and her together for it?"

Text received.

Been thinking I was talking to some 135lb chick.

Bitch was 280lbs+

Called her, ended it.

Sad because I really cared for her, and had she been honest could have been with her even with her weight. But I don't deal with pathological liars.

Because I am one. <3

Edit: Anyway, I'm really interested to see where this goes. Add me on Skype or PM me with whatever you find out whenever.
    Snorted coffee through my nose.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakeninja View Post
    It's sometimes really jacked up.
    Like peoples' perceptions of me.

Not going to admit i've made fake friends online to creep on people before,
    Thanks for admitting.

Bitch was 280lbs+
    She's a heartbreaker. And a bonecrusher.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    @(you need an account to see links), my quotes page on my profile looks like this:
    Mod has quoted cupcakeninja in thread ___________

You're really starting to creep me out dude.

figured I must just be a sexy guy

I'm sure you are
    *cough*

And if your girl doesn't have a FB, myspace, twitter, tumblr or some other such crap loaded with pictures, she's probably lying or not real.
    Bitches love posting pictures of themselves online because they love being judged by strangers and love hearing their friends tell them what sexy bitches they are.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

Daenery (05-20-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m

Aw wtf is that supposed to mean? Ana thinks I'm adorable.