Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Shield request

  1. #1



    Cupcake.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,387
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 866 Posts


    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Time Online
    45 d 22 h 36 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    Rep Power
    9

    Shield request

    Need a neo shield to match my look up. Pm or Skype for deets.

  2. #2

    Mod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,821
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked 4,711 Times in 2,504 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Time Online
    131 d 12 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 42 m
    Rep Power
    11
    Careful with shields.

    Sometimes TNT likes to be extra douche, wipe your UL, and give you a warn for "hiding official details about yourself", even if it shows your correct account age.
    It's happened with those g'damn whistle blowers before.

  3. #3
    Daenery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Zoboo Land (ง˙▿˙)ง
    Posts
    618
    Thanks
    367
    Thanked 543 Times in 407 Posts


    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Time Online
    18 d 16 h 52 m
    Avg. Time Online
    15 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    Careful with shields.

    Sometimes TNT likes to be extra douche, wipe your UL, and give you a warn for "hiding official details about yourself", even if it shows your correct account age.
    It's happened with those g'damn whistle blowers before.
    I think they've amended that rule so that you're allowed to cover your shield as long as you leave your text info intact. At least, that's what they said in a recent editorial. It's alright since people can still tell your account age using your sign-up date.

    I don't have much experience with shields and I don't have much coding experience, but if you want, @cupcakeninja, I could try my hand at designing one. If you PM me a screenie of what your lookup looks like and give me a few examples of what style you want the shield to be in, I'll see what I can do. :3

  4. #4



    Cupcake.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,387
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 866 Posts


    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Time Online
    45 d 22 h 36 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorn View Post
    I think they've amended that rule so that you're allowed to cover your shield as long as you leave your text info intact. At least, that's what they said in a recent editorial. It's alright since people can still tell your account age using your sign-up date.

    I don't have much experience with shields and I don't have much coding experience, but if you want, @cupcakeninja, I could try my hand at designing one. If you PM me a screenie of what your lookup looks like and give me a few examples of what style you want the shield to be in, I'll see what I can do. :3

    Yeah, shields are allowed. There's a girl who makes her living in neopia with shields. Lol.
    I'll pm you a picture in 2 minutes. Thanks midear!

  5. #5
    Batgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Gotham
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,325
    Thanks
    871
    Thanked 687 Times in 413 Posts


    Downloads
    8
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Time Online
    40 d 5 h 21 m
    Avg. Time Online
    32 m
    Rep Power
    7
    Don't like Kristen's shields? I personally used one she made me :3

  6. #6



    Cupcake.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,387
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 866 Posts


    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Time Online
    45 d 22 h 36 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowbreakdown View Post
    Don't like Kristen's shields? I personally used one she made me :3
    Is that the shield girl?
    She made me one once, but i traded that pet that was on it after a mid-life neo crisis and i feel bad asking for another one. Plus i figure i'd give @Lorn some practice so she can be awesomer.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cupcake. For This Useful Post:

    Daenery (05-18-2013)

  8. #7
    Daenery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Zoboo Land (ง˙▿˙)ง
    Posts
    618
    Thanks
    367
    Thanked 543 Times in 407 Posts


    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Time Online
    18 d 16 h 52 m
    Avg. Time Online
    15 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakeninja View Post
    Is that the shield girl?
    She made me one once, but i traded that pet that was on it after a mid-life neo crisis and i feel bad asking for another one. Plus i figure i'd give @Lorn some practice so she can be awesomer.
    Aw, you're too sweet. ♥
    Messaged you back.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Daenery For This Useful Post:

    Cupcake. (05-18-2013)

  10. #8
    Batgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Gotham
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,325
    Thanks
    871
    Thanked 687 Times in 413 Posts


    Downloads
    8
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Time Online
    40 d 5 h 21 m
    Avg. Time Online
    32 m
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakeninja View Post
    Is that the shield girl?
    She made me one once, but i traded that pet that was on it after a mid-life neo crisis and i feel bad asking for another one. Plus i figure i'd give @Lorn some practice so she can be awesomer.
    ah okay. I'm sure she wouldn't mind making another lol

    but I know Lorn's will be fabbbb! I wanna see it when it's done!

    I might request one from her as well :3

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Batgirl For This Useful Post:

    Daenery (05-18-2013)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •