Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Any way to level up quickly at Habitarium?

  1. #1
    Subtate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    313
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 85 Times in 53 Posts


    Downloads
    46
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Time Online
    10 d 3 h 47 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    Rep Power
    5

    Any way to level up quickly at Habitarium?

    Well, i'm playing habitarium but i'm bored because i can't level up quickly...
    How can i get level 50 quickly?
    Any other way than the usual?

    (I'm level 25 and have 24 p3)
    Last edited by Subtate; 05-14-2013 at 10:51 PM.

  2. #2
    Ana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Location
    No where :P
    Posts
    1,136
    Thanks
    973
    Thanked 949 Times in 570 Posts


    Downloads
    5
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    439 Post(s)
    Time Online
    55 d 7 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    42 m
    Rep Power
    12

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ana For This Useful Post:

    Subtate (05-14-2013)

  4. #3
    Subtate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    313
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 85 Times in 53 Posts


    Downloads
    46
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Time Online
    10 d 3 h 47 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Thanks Ana, i forget to check the Public section, since i'm Clraik level :3 (I'm happy about that, this is my first day with this level)

  5. #4


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    820
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 221 Times in 165 Posts


    Downloads
    47
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Time Online
    98 d N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 21 m
    Rep Power
    0
    If you want to play it legitly, leaving Habitarium open makes you gain EXP faster because of your workers.
    You can also ask people in the Habi boards for gifts. Block the resource tiles so your workers don't have to walk around.
    Have 3 Nesters/3 Soldiers, the rest = workers

  6. #5
    Subtate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    313
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 85 Times in 53 Posts


    Downloads
    46
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Time Online
    10 d 3 h 47 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    If you want to play it legitly, leaving Habitarium open makes you gain EXP faster because of your workers.
    You can also ask people in the Habi boards for gifts. Block the resource tiles so your workers don't have to walk around.
    Have 3 Nesters/3 Soldiers, the rest = workers
    Thanks Dream, i know, if you see the image, all my pet3s are working and my resource tiles are blocked. My computer is turned on since may 10 x)

  7. #6


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    820
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 221 Times in 165 Posts


    Downloads
    47
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Time Online
    98 d N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 21 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LuisjorCh View Post
    Thanks Dream, i know, if you see the image, all my pet3s are working and my resource tiles are blocked. My computer is turned on since may 10 x)
    Five days already! I never leave my computer on for that long.
    If you're really looking to level up fast, without going through the hassle of leaving Habitarium on, you can always download raredaredevil's Habitarium Bot!
    It's awesome!

    P.S. I think you should get rid of that screenshot for security purposes.

  8. #7
    Subtate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    313
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 85 Times in 53 Posts


    Downloads
    46
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Time Online
    10 d 3 h 47 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    Five days already! I never leave my computer on for that long.
    If you're really looking to level up fast, without going through the hassle of leaving Habitarium on, you can always download raredaredevil's Habitarium Bot!
    It's awesome!

    P.S. I think you should get rid of that screenshot for security purposes.
    Really? What happens if i put images? D:
    I already quit it.

    And, maybe tomorrow i'm going to download that.

  9. #8


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    820
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 221 Times in 165 Posts


    Downloads
    47
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Time Online
    98 d N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 21 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LuisjorCh View Post
    Really? What happens if i put images? D:
    I already quit it.

    And, maybe tomorrow i'm going to download that.
    Someone might recognize your Habitarium layout and may keep an eye on you.

  10. #9


    MissMellon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Age
    22
    Posts
    219
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 213 Times in 89 Posts


    Downloads
    119
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Time Online
    17 d 18 h 45 m
    Avg. Time Online
    13 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: garlickiko
    I recommend using Rare Candy

  11. #10
    Subtate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    313
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 85 Times in 53 Posts


    Downloads
    46
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Time Online
    10 d 3 h 47 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    Someone might recognize your Habitarium layout and may keep an eye on you.
    Oh my! But I have no neofriends and nobody wanna stalk me.

    ---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by MissMellon View Post
    I recommend using Rare Candy
    And, where can i put the code? i have been using it (BFF956FA 2F9EC50D) at thousand different ways and doesn't works. Neither the Master Ball code (82005274 001)

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subtate For This Useful Post:

    MissMellon (05-15-2013),Mod (05-15-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •