DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    146 times
    Time Online
    49d 9h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    In my opinion, of course there is life beyond Earth, but I'm not sure about intelligent life. I mean, the human race was an "accident", a sum of several coincidences and we still have to consider that life needs a couple of billions of years to appear and evolve, which is more time than a bunch of stars out there.
    If aliens exist, we'd need to consider some stuff like: atmosphere composition, gravity, temperature, size of the planet... everything can change the course of evolution.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    6d 22h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by ritzwin View Post
    Luckily god lives in earth's clouds.
    Who is this God that lives in earth's clouds? no disrespect intended.

I believe there are other life forms outside of earth, the galaxy is vast anything can be out there.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Attack View Post
    In my opinion, of course there is life beyond Earth, but I'm not sure about intelligent life. I mean, the human race was an "accident", a sum of several coincidences and we still have to consider that life needs a couple of billions of years to appear and evolve, which is more time than a bunch of stars out there.
    If aliens exist, we'd need to consider some stuff like: atmosphere composition, gravity, temperature, size of the planet... everything can change the course of evolution.
    Considering your "stuff", the galaxy as far as we know is infinite, infinite divided by the number of coincidental planets is still infinite. Therefore there are other life forms out there. And please prove evolution, being open-minded, perhaps every living thing on earth is there from the start. It's just that human do not know everything, proof there are a lot of living things on earth yet humans don't know the half of it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    8d 6h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    It would be a bit egotistical to believe that in an infinite universe we were the only intelligent life forms.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    10d 18h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    im convinced that we are not the only planet in the solar system that contains life. not to mention the other solar systems. the universe is so much bigger than people realize, there must be SOMETHING else living out there.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    13d 10h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by winston_tiu View Post
    Who is this God that lives in earth's clouds? no disrespect intended.

I believe there are other life forms outside of earth, the galaxy is vast anything can be out there.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Considering your "stuff", the galaxy as far as we know is infinite, infinite divided by the number of coincidental planets is still infinite. Therefore there are other life forms out there. And please prove evolution, being open-minded, perhaps every living thing on earth is there from the start. It's just that human do not know everything, proof there are a lot of living things on earth yet humans don't know the half of it.
    Just joshin' ya, I like to appear like the ignorant christian.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    265/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I beleive so.
    There is too much in space
    I doubt we would be the only type of life form.
    There is just too much galaxy for it to be lonely ,vast & infinite.
    Neopoints For Sale : Safest , Purest , Realest ! : Only 2$ / Million : In Stock : 78.396.636 /92.656.022

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    If you think about it gods role becomes smaller and smaller ....

People used to say he was in the clouds... Nope not true best change that...
    People thought we was the center of the universe.....nope
    People thought gravity itself was because everything else in the universe longed to be close to the earth... Nope newton disprooved that...

And then even issac newton said this:
    The most beautiful system of the sun, planets, and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.

People use god when theirs no other explanation. But that ultimately means as we make more and more discovery's "gods" role becomes less and less significant in the world. I suppose this is why the relegious people hate science..

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyes View Post
    im convinced that we are not the only planet in the solar system that contains life. not to mention the other solar systems. the universe is so much bigger than people realize, there must be SOMETHING else living out there.
    We're probably the only lifeforms in this solar system of such complexity. But other solar systems, galaxies and even other universes will most definitely have other complex life forms.
    If my post helped please send $2,000,000 via PayPal!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    7h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    yes I believe there are aliens out there somewhere for 4 reasons
    1) Space is far to vast for us to ever explore all of it and find everything that it can keeping
    2) They are finding universes that are so small they were completely over looked in the past showing that a universe can be any size
    3) past news videos and user videos with to many unexplained aircraft's and no government response to it (other than occasional fighter jets patroling the areas shortly after reports of them)
    4) the US government hides things and lies to us about most anything they think they have no reason to tell us
    Last edited by Neogouger; 05-22-2013 at 05:45 AM. Reason: typo

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 10h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    There is so much things happened that cant be explained