Thread: TNT is now freezing accounts for "having a history of breaking rules".

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

TNT is now freezing accounts for "having a history of breaking rules".

Everyone needs to know this because it is totally unexpected, and I would hope I at least help someone who has been frozen a couple times a chance to safeguard your items. Here is a screenshot of what I got when I logged into every one of my accounts:

Please, if you have been frozen more than once, hide yo kids, hide yo wife. They freezin everyone up in here.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Unfortunately that message isn't new, happened to my main last year. I bought a pet and it turned out to be active, TNT unfroze me when I pretended that I didn't know it was scammed but the second time it happened (I have shit luck lol) I got frozen and that was the reason. I can still make new accounts though without any problems after I waited like a month, are you getting frozen when you make new accounts on that IP? Maybe its not the same/they're cracking down.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Yes, I had new accounts, I had 3 in total, but I was only active on whatever one I was building up.
    I cant believe this is old, I have never heard of it before. When you got it, did you break the rules in any form?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    only by buying and selling np, this was ages ago and i bought a draik the first time. the second time i bought nc (some giftboxes) and that's when they froze me. but maybe that's just because this was before they had "buying/selling neopoints" as a reason for getting frozen lmao. that sucks so bad though, sorry :c

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    yeah :/ idk even if I wanna start over

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    112/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    28d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Oh dear. So I guess this means there is no such thing as "home free' on neo. :/

I've never seen this before either. Just shows how there's even less lenience in the staff than we thought. (As if there was very much to begin with.) I'd have been indignantly surprised that they would bother punishing accounts for breaking the rules a long time ago if it wasn't TNT.

Even if it's been in place for a while, it's a good reminder stay smart and keep safe.

Sorry for your getting frozen. >_<

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    4d 8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I got frozen for this 2+ years ago. Funny too, because I was completely legit and the only rule I ever broke was using vulgar language on the neoboards. Lost a lot that day =/ Thats when I went illegit!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    112/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    28d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I got frozen for this 2+ years ago. Funny too, because I was completely legit and the only rule I ever broke was using vulgar language on the neoboards. Lost a lot that day =/ Thats when I went illegit!
    Wow. That seems harsh, even for them. I mean, usually they aren't as harsh for stuff like that. o_o How long was it for you in between breaking the rules and getting frozen?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    4d 8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Yeah, it was annoying to say the least. I had been cged a couple years prior as well, and lost even more then (In the billions...), so really my neo experience has not been the best. And i quit for about a year, then decided i needed money and started attic abing. Now I'm making my own programs, none of which are public, so i can attic ab for free

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Thunder For This Useful Post:

funnybell (05-09-2013)