DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    It never works on my computer.. I downloaded it a few times and it never works

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Sorry I'm intruding; I don't have an opinion or words on this, but I am curious:

Who is 'He'?

You can choose to answer or not.

*swings fist*
    "GO GET 'EM, GIRL!"

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    It never works on my computer.. I downloaded it a few times and it never works
    Wot? I want to fix this immediately!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    64 times
    Time Online
    9d 8h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Coming late to this party, but...

I'm really sorry. Breakups fucking suck. Sometimes they're mutual and things work out just fine, but most times they're brutal. And I've had two serious relationships in the past (currently in a third) and those breakups were not fun. All I can really say is, if you're not happy and you question your relationship as a reason for that, it's probably a sign.

I noticed you asked for breakup stories. Want mine? Heh.

But for real, if you need someone to talk to, vent to, or just have an unbiased opinion on anything, PM me and we'll chat.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    i don't know you well or anything but i'm really sorry to hear things have been going so shitty. my only advice is distraction really, it's all you can do sometimes. easier said than done but try to keep yourself busy so you don't get stuck on the negative thoughts/empty feelings. but also let yourself be sad ****dumb therapy advice alert**** i found it super helpful to allocate myself time to be sad. like if i had free time to myself i would give myself maybe 40 minutes or something to just be a mess. cry and lay around and listen to sad music and ruminate on how the world is fucking stupid and pointless and everything is a waste- the whole 9 yards. then after that 40 minutes are up, i just let it go and move on. the key is not to let yourself carry on too long, really /force/ yourself to get up and do something else at the end of your "sad time" even if you're still feeling bad. and just remember that if it didn't feel like enough, you can always give yourself more sad time the next day. after a while i stopped feeling like i needed it. i think the structure of it really helped because then it didn't feel too much like you have to put on a happy face and pretend you're ok. especially if your not. you're hurting and you deserve to feel that hurt and acknowledge it, but don't let it consume you!! <3

i really really hope you feel better soon!!!

find a new cute, unattatched girl and do like peaches- fuck the pain away!

real talk i have no idea why whoever made this video decided to use clips from the andy griffith show but it is making me laugh my ass off so i hope it cheers you up some lol
    Last edited by Tapir; 05-15-2013 at 01:10 AM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Weeping, I am sorry you went through that, it's horrible D: Mine doesn't seem so bad now lol
    Kitten, that's actully amazing advice I am seriously going to try that. What a great idea!

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

and I love peaches!