My girlfriend and I broke up this morning. Like, she is looking for a new place to live broke up. I don't think I have ever been this profoundly sad before. Please tell me your breakup stories so I know this will eventually be over..

Not looking for pity, just advice. Please, no rude comments, I am already upset enough I don't need that on top of it. She is also on parole so if she doesn't find a new place to live, she goes to jail or a halfway house. I can't live with the guilt of sending someone to jail.

I love her so much, I really, really do. For the past two years, the sun rose and set with her, and that was the way I wanted it. When she is here, I can't imagine leaving her. But the moment I drop her off or she leaves, I wonder what I am still doing if I am so unhappy. She has been feeling the same way, apparently. Also, if she leaves, I literally have NO way to get in touch with her. No phone or facebook on her end. I can't figure out what the right decision is, I am so scared of being alone.

Then I walk in the door and just after I finish saying "Hi, how was your first day?" He starts on me because I left the playstation on (I was watching a movie, and left to drop her off at work 3 minutes away..) and that the dog was apparently chewing on the wall, and this is all my fault.

I am really just having a SHIT SHIT day and I have no weed to even distract me from all this.