Uploads
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Time Online
    6 d 1 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m

I am feeling so low today.

My girlfriend and I broke up this morning. Like, she is looking for a new place to live broke up. I don't think I have ever been this profoundly sad before. Please tell me your breakup stories so I know this will eventually be over..

Not looking for pity, just advice. Please, no rude comments, I am already upset enough I don't need that on top of it. She is also on parole so if she doesn't find a new place to live, she goes to jail or a halfway house. I can't live with the guilt of sending someone to jail.

I love her so much, I really, really do. For the past two years, the sun rose and set with her, and that was the way I wanted it. When she is here, I can't imagine leaving her. But the moment I drop her off or she leaves, I wonder what I am still doing if I am so unhappy. She has been feeling the same way, apparently. Also, if she leaves, I literally have NO way to get in touch with her. No phone or facebook on her end. I can't figure out what the right decision is, I am so scared of being alone.

Then I walk in the door and just after I finish saying "Hi, how was your first day?" He starts on me because I left the playstation on (I was watching a movie, and left to drop her off at work 3 minutes away..) and that the dog was apparently chewing on the wall, and this is all my fault.

I am really just having a SHIT SHIT day and I have no weed to even distract me from all this.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 692 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Time Online
    70 d 14 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    56 m
    My girlfriend and I broke up about a week and a half ago. It's been rough. I certainly don't know if there's any advice I can give, but I do know that sleeping is always good when you don't have any weed to numb yourself with. Personally I can't smoke weed anymore, but back in the day that's how I dulled the emotions down. All I can say is try to develop some friends during this period of time. Friends that will let you talk and cry on their shoulder when necessary and actually give a damn about you. And then don't forget those friends when you don't necessarily need them to lean on anymore. I've been hit with some double-fuckery because the people I expected to lean on have been all but shit to me, and there has been maybe one or two people who I didn't expect to give a frack that have actually been guiding me through this whole thing.

So yeah, real friends + sleep. And then there's always the interwebs to distract you as well. But the part when you have to be a socially functioning person, that's the part that sucks.

Banned
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Time Online
    6 d 1 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Federation View Post
    My girlfriend and I broke up about a week and a half ago. It's been rough. I certainly don't know if there's any advice I can give, but I do know that sleeping is always good when you don't have any weed to numb yourself with. Personally I can't smoke weed anymore, but back in the day that's how I dulled the emotions down. All I can say is try to develop some friends during this period of time. Friends that will let you talk and cry on their shoulder when necessary and actually give a damn about you. And then don't forget those friends when you don't necessarily need them to lean on anymore. I've been hit with some double-fuckery because the people I expected to lean on have been all but shit to me, and there has been maybe one or two people who I didn't expect to give a frack that have actually been guiding me through this whole thing.

So yeah, real friends + sleep. And then there's always the interwebs to distract you as well. But the part when you have to be a socially functioning person, that's the part that sucks.
    I know, I have to go to work today and put a fucking smile on when I feel like curling up in a ball and crying. I need to smoke, seriously.

Banned
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Time Online
    70 d 14 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    56 m
    I think it's more annoying when the random fucks that don't give a shit either way smile with their beady little eyes and ask "How are you doing?" as if they already know you're about to implode.

Banned
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Time Online
    6 d 1 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    I dont even know if I can do it honestly. I haven't stopped crying since this morning. I might have to call out today.

Banned
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Time Online
    70 d 14 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    56 m
    Yeah the first day back to work was rough. If you can afford to call out, do it. I'm totally behind that decision.

Banned
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Time Online
    6 d 1 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    You know what? I am really not concerned anymore. I looked at her account on som stupid forum from a month ago talking about how lazy and annoying I am and that she doesn't want to have sex anymore because I'm fat even though I was FAT WHEN WE FUCKING MET. It makes SO MUCH SENSE DOESNT IT. Sorry, I am just fuming right now. What an asshole seriously.

As fucking pissed as I am, I am so fucking hurt. She is supposed to be the person who loves me no matter what! I didnt even gain any weight since we have been together, and we have had plenty of sex, trust me. I don't get it this is something she knows I am sensitive about and she picks that. Why be with me then??

Banned
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Time Online
    70 d 14 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    56 m
    Weird. My ex said the same sort of things. I mean, I am fat so I can't really complain, but I was the same fatness four years ago when the relationship started so lol! It's not like it was a surprise! Hey if you have skype and just need to chat, I think we can relate pretty well right now lmao.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

Kay (05-08-2013)

Banned
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Time Online
    6 d 1 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m