NeoQuest II Auto-Player Guide!
- Top clraik rank required. (VIP also works )
- Now, use a proxy! It would be safer that way.
- Download it here.
- Neopets Username & Password info.
- Proxy! *Recommended*
- Login Button, logins you, so you can start the program.
- Delay Times.
- Normal Mode: Moves you to a destination. Hunting Mode: Hunts monsters (neopets).
- Combat Settings.
- List Options!
NOTE! You can use J_L_K's scripts! Here!
- Current Script List. (All the moves)
- Manually create a list.
- Shows character's information
- Important Statistics.
- Shows your position on the map.
- Different Modes!
- Start / Stop buttons.
- Proxy Please! Use proxies, be safe!
- Check the program from time to time to see if you died or something happened.
- Normal Mode & Auto Play Mode!
- Use J_L_K's scripts, they work really well!
Score Sending Settings:
- A safe delay Not too fast!.
Note: GTO said that you can lower your time, but do not exaggerate!
- Normal mode recommended!
- *You can try hunting mode to get some levels & experience.
Hope this helped you guys!
Last edited by Steve; 01-15-2012 at 07:56 PM.
looks nice..even though i completed nqII legitly myself :o
I have my settings down at 300-600 myself and haven't had any issues so far.
That times can work too, but for the people who are extra safe its just 300ms more
Adding it btw.
Yay for a shoutout! :3
I don't know what the freeze rate for this is, so I'm gonna get a shell and do like 100ms to 100ms and see if it gets frozen. I'd have to avoid the HS race table if I'm gonna do that though.
Well finishing it on my main and making sure to get a good handle on the program takes priority, but I'll make sure to get my results back!