14/0
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    64d 22h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m

Doctor Who rant :@

My net has been down for ages and to kill time I borrowed the first 4 seasons of Doctor Who from a friend. Idk, might spoil so I'll put the shiz in a spoiler:

BRB GONNA GO SOB
    Last edited by cloudxcrash; 05-07-2013 at 09:07 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cloudxcrash For This Useful Post:

Leah (05-07-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I know how you feel! I absolutely adored Rose, not just because she was the first companion I was introduced to but also because she was so down to earth and played off the Doctor's antics so well. The humorous bits between her and Tennant were some of the best in the whole series, imo. Plus it's really sweet that she's the one who began the process of healing him emotionally after the war had taken its toll. It broke my heart to see her go. Doctor Who's chock fulla tragedy though so this definitely isn't the last heartwrencher you'll witness.

Donna's probably my second favorite companion, if you haven't watched all of her arc yet you really should keep going. She's not much of a romantic interest for the Doctor ("You just want to mate?") but she's adorable.
    Last edited by Daenery; 05-07-2013 at 08:36 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Daenery For This Useful Post:

cloudxcrash (05-07-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    64d 22h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorn View Post
    I know how you feel! I absolutely adored Rose, not just because she was the first companion I was introduced to but also because she was so down to earth and played off the Doctor's antics so well. The humorous bits between her and Tennant were some of the best in the whole series, imo. Plus it's really sweet that she's the one who began the process of healing him emotionally after the war had taken its toll. It broke my heart to see her go. Doctor Who's chock fulla tragedy though so this definitely isn't the last heartwrencher you'll witness.

Donna's probably my second favorite companion, if you haven't watched all of her arc yet you really should keep going. She's not much of a romantic interest for the Doctor ("You just want to mate?") but she's adorable.
    This this this!! ;~; I cry every time I hear the goodbye song, not sure if I'll survive the entire series. Currently at season 3 episode 1 but I dunno if I'll continue to watch... adshmamigwfaim

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    119/0
    Mentioned
    108 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I've watched a ton if doctor who (all my friends and people I end up liking are obsessed with it) Matt Smith. That is all
    There is a boy here in town, who said he'd love me forever...Who thought forever could be severed. By the sharp knife.. Of a short life.

Up on the hill across the blue lake,
    That's where I had my first heart break
    I still remember how it all changed
    My father said
    Don't you worry, don't you worry child
    See heaven's got a plan for you

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Don't worry, she'll be back. It still has another 15-20 seasons before a reboot.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    64 times
    Time Online
    9d 8h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    It's been my favorite tv series until yesterday when I watched the season 2 finale. I just.. asdangfyduasfml. I was sobbing like a baby. I love the Doctor. I love Rose.
    THIS. SO MUCH THIS. I was sitting in bed sobbing. Like, absolutely bawling. I love Rose so much.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Leah For This Useful Post:

cloudxcrash (05-08-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudAcara View Post
    This this this!! ;~; I cry every time I hear the goodbye song, not sure if I'll survive the entire series. Currently at season 3 episode 1 but I dunno if I'll continue to watch... adshmamigwfaim
    You remind me a lot of my sister, she basically dropped Doctor Who completely when she realized Tennant was going to regenerate. She just didn't want to deal with it, LOL. That regeneration messed with my heart in all sorts of ways DW is a roller-coaster ride of emotions, my relationship with it is very bittersweet, haha.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Daenery For This Useful Post:

cloudxcrash (05-08-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    338/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    86d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    I didn't enjoy David leaving, in fact I never ever thought I'd like Matt. But after watching all of Matt's current episodes I can by far say that Matt is my doctor, he's so quirky and fun.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

MissMellon (05-08-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    64d 22h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by WeepingAngel View Post
    THIS. SO MUCH THIS. I was sitting in bed sobbing. Like, absolutely bawling. I love Rose so much.
    You too?? It was such a sad scene and the way they parted later on was just as sad. :'l I've been in a sobby mood for two days now haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorn View Post
    You remind me a lot of my sister, she basically dropped Doctor Who completely when she realized Tennant was going to regenerate. She just didn't want to deal with it, LOL. That regeneration messed with my heart in all sorts of ways DW is a roller-coaster ride of emotions, my relationship with it is very bittersweet, haha.
    Who is your favorite companion? Oh and I think I might do as your sister and drop the series, just can't stand the thought of the Doctor and Rose not being together. I refuse to deal with it!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    64 times
    Time Online
    9d 8h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudAcara View Post
    You too?? It was such a sad scene and the way they parted later on was just as sad. :'l I've been in a sobby mood for two days now haha.
    I know! You think it's all well and good, but then the Doctor leaves Rose with a human version of himself and it's like noooooo, she deserves the real you!
    Whenever I'm in a sad mood or just need a good cry, I put the Season 2 finale on and just let it out haha.