Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Doctor Who rant :@

  1. #1



    cloudxcrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Skyrim or Sinnoh
    Age
    24
    Posts
    412
    Thanks
    837
    Thanked 531 Times in 241 Posts


    Downloads
    14
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Time Online
    63 d 4 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    48 m
    Rep Power
    7

    Doctor Who rant :@

    My net has been down for ages and to kill time I borrowed the first 4 seasons of Doctor Who from a friend. Idk, might spoil so I'll put the shiz in a spoiler:





    BRB GONNA GO SOB
    Last edited by cloudxcrash; 05-07-2013 at 10:07 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to cloudxcrash For This Useful Post:

    Leah (05-08-2013)

  3. #2
    Daenery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Zoboo Land (ง˙▿˙)ง
    Posts
    618
    Thanks
    367
    Thanked 543 Times in 407 Posts


    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Time Online
    18 d 16 h 52 m
    Avg. Time Online
    15 m
    Rep Power
    6
    I know how you feel! I absolutely adored Rose, not just because she was the first companion I was introduced to but also because she was so down to earth and played off the Doctor's antics so well. The humorous bits between her and Tennant were some of the best in the whole series, imo. Plus it's really sweet that she's the one who began the process of healing him emotionally after the war had taken its toll. It broke my heart to see her go. Doctor Who's chock fulla tragedy though so this definitely isn't the last heartwrencher you'll witness.

    Donna's probably my second favorite companion, if you haven't watched all of her arc yet you really should keep going. She's not much of a romantic interest for the Doctor ("You just want to mate?") but she's adorable.
    Last edited by Daenery; 05-07-2013 at 09:36 AM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Daenery For This Useful Post:

    cloudxcrash (05-07-2013)

  5. #3



    cloudxcrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Skyrim or Sinnoh
    Age
    24
    Posts
    412
    Thanks
    837
    Thanked 531 Times in 241 Posts


    Downloads
    14
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Time Online
    63 d 4 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    48 m
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorn View Post
    I know how you feel! I absolutely adored Rose, not just because she was the first companion I was introduced to but also because she was so down to earth and played off the Doctor's antics so well. The humorous bits between her and Tennant were some of the best in the whole series, imo. Plus it's really sweet that she's the one who began the process of healing him emotionally after the war had taken its toll. It broke my heart to see her go. Doctor Who's chock fulla tragedy though so this definitely isn't the last heartwrencher you'll witness.

    Donna's probably my second favorite companion, if you haven't watched all of her arc yet you really should keep going. She's not much of a romantic interest for the Doctor ("You just want to mate?") but she's adorable.
    This this this!! ;~; I cry every time I hear the goodbye song, not sure if I'll survive the entire series. Currently at season 3 episode 1 but I dunno if I'll continue to watch... adshmamigwfaim

  6. #4


    MissMellon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Age
    22
    Posts
    219
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 213 Times in 89 Posts


    Downloads
    119
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Time Online
    17 d 18 h 45 m
    Avg. Time Online
    13 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: garlickiko
    I've watched a ton if doctor who (all my friends and people I end up liking are obsessed with it) Matt Smith. That is all

  7. #5

    Mod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,821
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked 4,711 Times in 2,504 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Time Online
    131 d 12 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 42 m
    Rep Power
    11
    Don't worry, she'll be back. It still has another 15-20 seasons before a reboot.

  8. #6
    Leah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Location
    canada, eh?
    Posts
    182
    Thanks
    283
    Thanked 124 Times in 91 Posts


    Downloads
    11
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Time Online
    9 d 4 h 54 m
    Avg. Time Online
    7 m
    Rep Power
    5
    It's been my favorite tv series until yesterday when I watched the season 2 finale. I just.. asdangfyduasfml. I was sobbing like a baby. I love the Doctor. I love Rose.
    THIS. SO MUCH THIS. I was sitting in bed sobbing. Like, absolutely bawling. I love Rose so much.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Leah For This Useful Post:

    cloudxcrash (05-08-2013)

  10. #7
    Daenery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Zoboo Land (ง˙▿˙)ง
    Posts
    618
    Thanks
    367
    Thanked 543 Times in 407 Posts


    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Time Online
    18 d 16 h 52 m
    Avg. Time Online
    15 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudAcara View Post
    This this this!! ;~; I cry every time I hear the goodbye song, not sure if I'll survive the entire series. Currently at season 3 episode 1 but I dunno if I'll continue to watch... adshmamigwfaim
    You remind me a lot of my sister, she basically dropped Doctor Who completely when she realized Tennant was going to regenerate. She just didn't want to deal with it, LOL. That regeneration messed with my heart in all sorts of ways DW is a roller-coaster ride of emotions, my relationship with it is very bittersweet, haha.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Daenery For This Useful Post:

    cloudxcrash (05-08-2013)

  12. #8
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Wordpress
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    767
    Thanked 509 Times in 229 Posts


    Downloads
    313
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Time Online
    81 d 19 h 59 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 2 m
    Rep Power
    0
    I didn't enjoy David leaving, in fact I never ever thought I'd like Matt. But after watching all of Matt's current episodes I can by far say that Matt is my doctor, he's so quirky and fun.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

    MissMellon (05-08-2013)

  14. #9



    cloudxcrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Skyrim or Sinnoh
    Age
    24
    Posts
    412
    Thanks
    837
    Thanked 531 Times in 241 Posts


    Downloads
    14
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Time Online
    63 d 4 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    48 m
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by WeepingAngel View Post
    THIS. SO MUCH THIS. I was sitting in bed sobbing. Like, absolutely bawling. I love Rose so much.
    You too?? It was such a sad scene and the way they parted later on was just as sad. :'l I've been in a sobby mood for two days now haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorn View Post
    You remind me a lot of my sister, she basically dropped Doctor Who completely when she realized Tennant was going to regenerate. She just didn't want to deal with it, LOL. That regeneration messed with my heart in all sorts of ways DW is a roller-coaster ride of emotions, my relationship with it is very bittersweet, haha.
    Who is your favorite companion? Oh and I think I might do as your sister and drop the series, just can't stand the thought of the Doctor and Rose not being together. I refuse to deal with it!

  15. #10
    Leah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Location
    canada, eh?
    Posts
    182
    Thanks
    283
    Thanked 124 Times in 91 Posts


    Downloads
    11
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Time Online
    9 d 4 h 54 m
    Avg. Time Online
    7 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudAcara View Post
    You too?? It was such a sad scene and the way they parted later on was just as sad. :'l I've been in a sobby mood for two days now haha.
    I know! You think it's all well and good, but then the Doctor leaves Rose with a human version of himself and it's like noooooo, she deserves the real you!
    Whenever I'm in a sad mood or just need a good cry, I put the Season 2 finale on and just let it out haha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •