14/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    15d 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

Hey i need help with paypal/payment for neopets items

Hey I was wanting to sell some stuff to buy food tonight. I'm not sure what the best means of getting the money and being able to use it tonight. Would I be able to do this through unverified paypal. Or would a prepaid debit card work? Advice? Could work out quite a deal with some1

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    You need to go moneypak. Paypal isn't going to get you your money tonight. With moneypak you could at least put it on one of them fancy greendot cards or whatever the frack moneypak is from. Paypal to bank takes like 3-5 days or something. (However, if you're going to need this often, I recommend just verifying your paypal and getting the paypal debit card like I have.)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    15d 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    One time thing. Ive never sold for monies before. Ive never used moneypak. What would I have to do for that?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Well you'll need to make a thread listing what you want to sell and for how much and specify if you'll take HB or high-bids, if not then just put your Auto sell prices on the thread.

For moneypak, I've never used it directly, but I believe you would need a Green Dot re-loadable card and then you would have person A pay you in the form of a moneypak code. Then you would go to (you need an account to see links) and put in your Greendot card number, then the code for the moneypak payment, and it would be transferred onto your card. I assume there may be a waiting period of like 15 minutes - 1 hour before those funds are available on the card.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

justinwhite660 (05-06-2013)