DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Following Kylae, basically. Mod drama and some people getting unjustly banned brought me here from another site.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    115/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    17d 11h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    After being a member of a pretty old neopets cheating site which slowly became inactive I wanted to look for a place with more people. Came across clraik so thought why not, tbh I wasn't expecting it to be much better. I thought the cheating community was dying off, clearly I was wrong.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I had the insane idea to fill out one page of the stamp album. The Haunted Woods to be exactly.
    I realised, doing this without some help would turn out to be very hard, considering one stamp is at least thrice as expensive as all four R99 stamps. I googled autobuying and clraik was the first site and I browsed through it as a guest and thought over and over again.
    Then I registered here. I realise, I still have ways to go and I honestly don't mind. Time's working for me anyway and I still need to get the hang of it and my second account needs to get the proper age.
    Also, nothing is stopping me from trying to receive the stamps in a legit way.

Also, I think I like the community so far. On my first day, I already received very good advise and the veterans weren't rude, but kind. And this talks for the community. It's ghood there's so much support.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    175/0
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    49d 7h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Used to scam people back in the day when it was easy lol. Would tell people I'd get them millions and instead I'd take theirs. I then stumbled on this site and wish I did before because this has helped me greatly.
    check my guide to increasing chances of being unfrozen.!! (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    240 times
    Time Online
    12d 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Curiosity I suppose. I also like to help out people I made the CK logo and a few userbars.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    338/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    86d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Greatly enjoyed this site, alot more than the other ones. People here are nice, helpful, and intelligent.
    Plus TNT deserve to be destroyed. in a nice way of course

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I found clraik after I googled "score sender" and MajinSS came up and I clicked it, and explored the site a little and liked what I saw.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    I'll start off with my answer.
    I joined clraik mainly because of the rules -- I dislike forums that tolerate cyber bullying or anything along those lines, which gave me a good impression that the community is very mature/pleasant, and I was right.
    I joined because I was looking up programs that might help me feed kads/get avvies. Heheh. But I stayed because of this, basically. ^

I've always resented forums with cliquey atmospheres and rampant favoritism among administrators and I was really pleasantly surprised at the way clraik is maintained - there's no petty, childish power play between members here and the admin are very tasteful with how they manage things. Also, none of the mods are drunk with power here like they are everywhere else, lol. I never expected this level of professionalism from an online forum, that's for sure.

This is the first Neopets cheating site I've ever been to so I don't have much of a history anywhere else, heehee. I haven't bought or sold anything because they weren't why I wanted to join, but I'm perfectly happy just being here and chatting.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    18h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I actually stumbled across CK on accident and saw a few familiar faces from various other places so I decided to join.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    388/3
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    55d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m

What made you join clraik?

I found infamous joe on the site that shall not be mentioned and followed him here