2/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    (you need an account to see links)

Well, I'm not exactly active on the english boards. So I can't say how Blergh some of the more active users are. I'm more active on the NC Board, but only for trading. I hardly know anyone there.
    Though the Premium Users do seem to be a bit... odd. I don't know, but they seem to take things a bit too serious. Some time ago I put some good items in my shop and forgot to add a zero. First I facepalmed, then I laughed. The PUs gave some half-assed "I'm sorry."
    Oh please, that was funny! It's not like I got hurt or anything.

But either way, playing neopets legit doesn't seem to be worth the time anymore.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Everyone here has really tragic stories about how they got their fortunes and everything frozen. I just cheat because im lazy :c

And the regular people on neopets need to chill... their accounts arent so important for them to be hyped about it

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    They are such dramah queens the list was mostly none working accounts but they all assume it was all working info in reality , very few where it was very old data. Still funny "I hope Im not on the list" , no people you are not on a list ur accounts all suck. If you have had no issues you have nothing to fear I will not be releasing any list in future I did not expect all that noise lol.

I am not on some war with Tnt either. I would never enter a battle of wits with a unarmed enemy.
    Last edited by DarkByte; 05-03-2013 at 02:54 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alffie View Post
    But gotta agree with the comments of loling at the folks who think it's crazy to buy pets but then could buy a new car with the amount they've spent on NC. :p
    Dumbasses gonna be dumb, what can I say?

To get an entry-level new econocar (here in Canada) would require me to sell at least 20-23 SuAPs (and not get CBed).
    No one has consecutively sold 20-23 SuAPs in less than a couple of years, at least.

Those little buggers flipping out like it's the apocalypse like to blow things out of whack.
    (much like fearing their 2m accounts being compromised, >_> )

I think even the most successful sellers (with a couple exceptions...) here just make enough to buy a better lunch on break, a week's worth of groceries, or the occasional present for oneself/loved one.

And blowing a couple hours of wages to get what you want on Neo (assuming you're addicted and must get your pixel fix anyhow) is far more efficient than sitting onsite, bumping your worthless pet, playing games legit to make maybe 20-30k an hour/tops, or ratting others out.

Whose net gain is higher overall?
    $20-30 over 1-2 hours of work to get your bliss,
    or 3-8 hours a day for 2 weeks (playing legit) for the possibility of getting to the same point?

Assuming you work near minimum ($10/hr), 3-8 hrs/day of playing *legit* = $300-800 of lost time in wages (10 days).

Call me scum, but I'll gladly take my $20-30 expenditure over the $800 I lose to being a tool.

---

And you legit haters creeping here reading this, think about it yourself before you point your finger at us.
    -If you're not old enough to work, yeah sure, you may be right to hate us with your naivety and little girl thoughts - but you're still foolish.
    -If you are old enough to work - this is a game you waste your time on more than we do. So shut up or get bent.

---

Quote Originally Posted by m33r33 View Post
    I just cheat because im lazy :c
    I imagined you with a bag of Cheetos in hand, popping one in your mouth when I read that.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Alffie (05-03-2013),Charlie (05-03-2013),funnybell (05-03-2013),Miri (05-03-2013),oventoast (05-03-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    They are such dramah queens the list was mostly none working accounts but they all assume it was all working info in reality , very few where it was very old data. Still funny "I hope Im not on the list" , no people you are not on a list ur accounts all suck. If you have had no issues you have nothing to fear I will not be releasing any list in future I did not expect all that noise lol.

I am not on some war with Tnt either. I would never enter a battle of wits with a unarmed enemy.
    Please do this again. It's the only fun in my otherwise boring ass day. Make shit up if you need to.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

DarkByte (05-03-2013),oventoast (05-03-2013),Shawn (05-04-2013)