DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    @(you need an account to see links) Wow, that's terrible. I'm so sorry Doesn't seem like they even know what they're doing anymore if they can't tell between legit and non-legit users. I assume whoever hacked you went and score sent just to get you frozen? I thought they could easily track what IPs were being used to access accounts. If someone had logged in to your account using a proxy, logically that should have cleared you of any guilt. This sort of indiscriminate freezing is exactly why I'm not going to bother playing legit anymore. I'd still feel terrible about taking other peoples' things, but I can definitely see why you'd want to give TNT hell. If they're going to be so impersonal about dealing with users they probably should expect as much in return. :/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daenery For This Useful Post:

Drizzy (05-03-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorn View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) Wow, that's terrible. I'm so sorry Doesn't seem like they even know what they're doing anymore if they can't tell between legit and non-legit users. I assume whoever hacked you went and score sent just to get you frozen? I thought they could easily track what IPs were being used to access accounts. If someone had logged in to your account using a proxy, logically that should have cleared you of any guilt. This sort of indiscriminate freezing is exactly why I'm not going to bother playing legit anymore. I'd still feel terrible about taking other peoples' things, but I can definitely see why you'd want to give TNT hell. If they're going to be so impersonal about dealing with users they probably should expect as much in return. :/
    His story is like my story.

9 years on a legit main I made from scratch, invested and traded my way up to 300m in pure and ETS.
    Hours to days to weeks to years of wasted effort.
    Could finally call myself a 'bigshot'.
    Then one night I went on to do my thing to be slammed with a logout on the next page.
    Multiple tickets, months gone, eventually all replied to by the same wiener at TNT without any detail, just the same generic copy/paste that I scammed and was going to stay frozen.
    Next ticket I sent ignored to this day, though I still see they occasionally view it every few months.

I was pissed at first, but errythang happens for a reason. I would've never been motivated to search and find cK otherwise, still a little legit tool onsite.

Never felt better now. I can be myself, instead of fearing being iced or silenced for telling dumbfuck users what they're doing is reportable, >_>.
    I spend hours on cK, compared to minutes on Neo a day; still get where I want to onsite though.

---

And TNT is not as reasonable and logical as you seem. They have the resources to track and make good decisions, but most of the time they are just too apathetic and lazy to. They COULD look into IPs, but it really depends if your ticket answerer is feeling generous and not a lazy tard at the time. Otherwise they copy/paste a reply or ignore you, like they did me.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Daenery (05-03-2013),funnybell (05-03-2013),Lilac Tentacles (05-03-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    @(you need an account to see links)

My heart hurts for you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

Mod (05-03-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakeninja View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)

My heart hurts for you
    It's aight,
    because I have found some big pony muscle here at cK to protect me from the evils of the world as a result. <3

---

Though if I could go back in time, I would hide in the bushes one morning, waiting for my prepubescent self, skipping to school.
    Then I would jump out, grab myself by the arms, and shake little-me like a shakeweight while screaming:

"YOU'RE GONNA GET FROZEN. YOU'RE GONNA GET FROZEN. STAY AWAY FROM NEOPETS AND GET TO DA CHOPPA!"

Then run away back to the bushes and tele to 2013.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

funnybell (05-03-2013),Lilac Tentacles (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    UPVOTES ALL AROUND LOL KARMA POINTS ARE MY LIFE SCREW THOSE LOOSERS WASTING THERE TIME FOR IMAGINARY INTERNET POINTS!! - Reddit

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

Miri (05-03-2013),oventoast (05-03-2013)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    112/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    28d 18h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Oh, I am with @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) in a matter of raising hell and rolling heads. Of the people who deal with the freezings, anyway. Thing is, when I think of TNT, I'm including everyone who works for that site, and their art department probably works their asses off. Actually, I believe most of TNT works very hard, except when is comes to frozen accounts. Whatever they're doing up in Glendale, they obviously do not give enough shits about people who have played for years on their site, contributed to the community, paid them money, and worked their OWN asses off on their accounts.

I've been frozen so many times, starting with when I was phished out of my account when I was little. Whoever took my account sent neomails to other users and I'm frozen. The hell did TNT do? Nothing. Except tell me they can't give my account back. Haha, my dad even sent them an email, but it didnt help.
    Later, I had another main I'd been on for about... Five years? And I'd been involved with everything that'd been happening. I was drawing, making comics, not very good ones at age 11, but I managed to get a couple into the NT. Hell, I even had premium and subscribed to their magazine. Then one day, they froze me and all my sides. For scamming. What the actual fuck? This was way bigger than being phished, being wronged for something I didn't do, and after they sent me an automated response "no", I said screw it, I quit.

Buuut, I came back a few months later and got frozen many times on just-started mains because I was kind of desperate to regain what I'd made before...

At this point, I have no respect for TNT's rules and what they've decided to put behind the face of "lawyerbot". They're unfair, punitively harsh, and sometimes just downright tyrannical. Why the hell should I not be at war with them?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funnybell For This Useful Post:

Drizzy (05-03-2013),oventoast (05-03-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    1d 5h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    For once I'm glad that reddit exists. I thought I missed all the drama. *pops popcorn*

I have never been frozen, even when I was young and dumb and ran my ABer for six hours (...last week. *cough*). But I sympathize with everyone who has due to TNT's ludicrous rules. They seem to think the site still consists of 8-11 year olds who will accept whatever's handed to them, so if you're not a power user they don't give a shit. The neofamous are the favorite kids and everyone else is the redheaded stepchildren of Neopia.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cupcake For This Useful Post:

funnybell (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I can't believe they run a business like that. They should get in a Newspaper or something.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Ban (05-03-2013),Glaze (05-03-2013)