DL/UL
    112/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    28d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Now just wait 'till it gets in the editorial so TNT can comfort the children.
    ...Anyone think they'll actually do anything to patch this up?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    I can understand them bitching and moaning about losing their hard earnt items/NPs etc but end of the day, every single person on here is because TNT made them.
    If it wasn't a bullshit freeze, or TNT didn't give a fuck about our own accounts getting looted and frozen, it was the other cheats with their score senders or ABers that TNT can't do nothing about.
    Whatever reason anyone has for being here, it all simply comes down to TNT not doing their fucking job.

Initially I was thinking 'Fuck, if only Rare posted that list in the VIP section - the lurkers and PBMs couldnt get a hold of it' and I could be that much richer.
    But i'm glad Rare posted that list publicly.
    Now everyone knows that cK means business, everyone knows the kind of shit people are capable of here.
    So for any lurkers that then wanna post this same thread and discuss what kind of scum we are and how we manage to sleep at night, rest assured that we have nothing personal against you.
    Ultimately, this is just war against TNT. In the process there will be civilian casualties.
    So join us - cos aint no fuckin way you can beat us.
    We don't have milk and cookies, but we have money and infamy.

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Alice (05-03-2013),Charlie (05-03-2013),DarkByte (05-03-2013),funnybell (05-03-2013),j03 (05-03-2013),Jager (05-03-2013),Maki (05-03-2013),Mod (05-03-2013),oventoast (05-03-2013),Pestix (05-03-2013),Sakuras (07-22-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    ^Nobody else agree with @(you need an account to see links)'s words?

I gotchu, bro. I gotchu.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Pestix View Post
    It appears that every account that was on the list is now disabled anyways

LAME
    You make it sound like it's a bad thing.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I'm not at war with TNT.

I just hate entitled user bitches who whine. Stop playing legit. It's not worth it. You're not better because you play fair. You suck. You're a goody two shoes who needs to cry behind your screen when we rape your account.

I will buy your shit and then bathe in it. Be afraid little lurkers. Momma loves taking your stuff.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

DarkByte (05-03-2013),Leah (05-03-2013),oventoast (05-03-2013),Spitfire (05-03-2013),Tapir (05-03-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakeninja View Post
    I'm not at war with TNT.
    same. i'm just here cause i'm a lazy fuck and buying nc/neopoints is so much easier than spending hours and hours on site doing it legit. i wish neopets was more like other games with ~open markets~ like tf2 where you can just buy/sell your own shit willy nilly and nobody gives a fuck. but they make this whole weird stigma against it even if you aren't even buying active/stolen items.

Other users act all baffled at how someone can throw down $200 on a single pet like its this crazy irrational thing only """hackers""" will do, as they sit there with their five kacheeks draped in $1000+ worth of NC.

I just don't know how its going to keep going the way it is considering how neopets keeps getting smaller and smaller. there's like what, ~15k users online at any given time now? on average? that's barely anything. somethings gotta give
    Last edited by Tapir; 05-03-2013 at 12:23 AM. Reason: typo

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tapir For This Useful Post:

Dream (05-03-2013),oventoast (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    not all of them are disabled -cough-

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by kitten View Post

Other users act all baffled at how someone can throw down $200 on a single pet like its this crazy irrational thing only """hackers""" will do, as they sit there with their five kacheeks draped in $1000+ worth of NC.

omg... this so hard. I got into an arguement with some dumbshit a few months ago. She was spazzing because someone stole her friends account and she was all "i can't believe people actually buy neopets stuff. Such a waste... blah blah blah"
    She had 5 draiks plus 4 other accounts full of NC and not the cheapo stuff.

I was like "Bitch, please. You spent more to pussify your dragons than i did on 2 UC plushies and my college tuition"

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

Alffie (05-03-2013),Dream (05-03-2013),oventoast (05-03-2013),Spitfire (05-03-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakeninja View Post
    omg... this so hard. I got into an arguement with some dumbshit a few months ago. She was spazzing because someone stole her friends account and she was all "i can't believe people actually buy neopets stuff. Such a waste... blah blah blah"
    She had 5 draiks plus 4 other accounts full of NC and not the cheapo stuff.

I was like "Bitch, please. You spent more to pussify your dragons than i did on 2 UC plushies and my college tuition"
    lmao so true, there's definitely a dissonance there between giving your money directly to TNT through the nc mall or giving it to other users for their items. i'm probably biased but i really feel like its the same shit. i guess the only difference is when it comes from active accounts and stuff, since it is taking it from another user, but still. at the end of the day its trading money for neopet stuff, its the same shit!

i feel that way whenever i see someone with crazy nc items like shooting novas or the bag of bottled faeries, esp if they're legit or offering these insane customs on the boards i always can't help but think "man if you just went to clraik you could probably get that item for like half the price and at least 2/3rds the hassle" lmfao.

i don't know where the elitism comes from because its not like tnt treats you better (unless you're some huge power player). whether you cheat or play legit, if you get frozen they'll still shit on your face and laugh about it. and everyone gets frozen eventually @__@

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by kitten View Post
    i don't know where the elitism comes from because its not like tnt treats you better (unless you're some huge power player). whether you cheat or play legit, if you get frozen they'll still shit on your face and laugh about it. and everyone gets frozen eventually @__@
    Yup. I'm not necessarily at war with TNT (seems like a rather grandiose thing to declare) but I am certainly dissatisfied with the way things are run. A few months ago when I started playing Neopets again I put up some random petpet lab map pieces in my trades to hold them for my own reference, and so the Pant Devil couldn't get at them. I wrote "holding here for my reference" in the description and just left it at that. Within ten minutes TNT had taken it down and sent me a warning telling me the trades are not to be used for showing off or for anything other than trades and said failure to comply would result in a ban. Like, forreal? Some pathetic little git seriously reported me for showing off my petpet lab map pieces just because I needed a place to hold them safely?

It's trivial little things like that being enough to get me frozen that made me re-evaluate exactly how much time I wanted to spend building up anything on Neopets. Why should I work as hard when something that stupid could get me frozen? I mean, I don't really plan to buy accounts from anyone (guess that makes me a softie haha, I'd rather not take things from anyone) but I'm certainly not against botting or score sending to make money. Even if I do get frozen, at least it won't be due to something stupid like putting up a bad trade.

Though honestly, I wouldn't mind if the idiot who reported me for holding stuff in my trades got trashed. Slimy little tattletale would deserve it. Durrr.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Daenery For This Useful Post:

Tapir (05-03-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Imagine having spent 2k on NC
    Spending 8+ years playing legit
    Investing countless hours making 60odd mill

If someone hacked your account and looted everything you had, would you be pissed?
    I was.
    If you sent ticket after ticket and kept getting told you were score sending, would you be pissed?
    I was.
    So what would you?
    TNT can't even protect their own unless you fucking pay them premium or are rich in NPs beyond belief
    So maybe 'war' wasnt the right term. And maybe its just me but I fucken hate em, and ill do absolutely anything i ccan to smite them.
    If that means looting other peoples accounts, then so be it.

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

funnybell (05-03-2013)