86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m

Seeking Personal Assistant

I'm looking to acquire an assistant for my services. I've come to realize due to the nature of the services I offer, trying to deal with the administration side of business while providing the actual services in the short time constraints I generally have could be handled more efficiently if I split up the process. Therefore, I'm looking for one very trustworthy, as determined by me, person that can help me run my small neopets business transactions.

Requirements:
    - 18 years of age or gurantee that your parental units won't cause any issues
    - Female applicants, either be single or have a man that isn't going to get jealous about texting
    - Cell phone to text
    - From the 1st - 5th of each month you will need to be available via Skype from 9:00 PM CST - 4:00 AM CST
    - Experience in scheduling, administrative tasks, pricing, billing, and customer service is preferable

Please apply via PM. Pay is nominal. Requirements sound more serious than they are. Basically you're going to keep me on schedule and maintain friendly relations with customers.

All applicants will be required to go through a small interview process.
    Last edited by wrath; 05-02-2013 at 05:42 PM.