11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m

battling

i really dont want to put any effort in to battling this time around, i fucking hate this shit lol

does any one know more details about this? How many times do we have to fight? this is dumb.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    403/1
    Mentioned
    734 times
    Time Online
    120d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Apparently just fight a lot and hope for the best?
    I don't think there will be points/avatar/theme prizes this time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    As far as I understand, this is a recurring event from now on.
    Three fractions will fight for the obelisk for eleven days, then a victor is chosen depending on the performance and everyone who supported this fraction will get the prestige perks for one week. The truce holds for one week, then there are again three days of choosing a fraction and a new war will start.

I suppose joining a Team for the first time ever will also unlock a sidebar and a secret Avatar, IF they win the Obelisk for the coming week. So the Sway-Avatar isn't lost but can be won again, when the Sway is fighting for the Obelisk again and wins. But this is just a speculation.
    Make sure to defeat at least one opponent and then sit back, if you don't wish to fight. Someone complained on the german neoboards that she joined the Sway, but didn't fight. She didn't get any points and no Sway Avatar, sidebar or the prestige stuff.
    However, this is just a speculation. We know more in less than two weeks. (Except for the "Beat at least one enemy". I'm positive on this one.)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    403/1
    Mentioned
    734 times
    Time Online
    120d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Externica View Post
    As far as I understand, this is a recurring event from now on.
    Three fractions will fight for the obelisk for eleven days, then a victor is chosen depending on the performance and everyone who supported this fraction will get the prestige perks for one week. The truce holds for one week, then there are again three days of choosing a fraction and a new war will start.

I suppose joining a Team for the first time ever will also unlock a sidebar and a secret Avatar, IF they win the Obelisk for the coming week. So the Sway-Avatar isn't lost but can be won again, when the Sway is fighting for the Obelisk again and wins. But this is just a speculation.
    Make sure to defeat at least one opponent and then sit back, if you don't wish to fight. Someone complained on the german neoboards that she joined the Sway, but didn't fight. She didn't get any points and no Sway Avatar, sidebar or the prestige stuff.
    However, this is just a speculation. We know more in less than two weeks. (Except for the "Beat at least one enemy". I'm positive on this one.)
    I don't think the Sway will fight again.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    69d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    If that's the case, I'd be really disappointed. At least change the opponents. Give them new weapons. Go increases. 2 against one 1. Something!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I really wish it was something else besides the battledome, I hate battling I literally never do it.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    thanks guys!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Rog�rio View Post
    I don't think the Sway will fight again.
    They probably will. Here's what the news say:
    yrannian Battleground! - It seems that the boons bestowed by the oracle have faded and the battlefield has been cleared for the next skirmish. It's again time for the factions to fight to claim the oracle's blessing for themselves! The oracle will choose three factions (excluding the previous winner) to fight in each Battleground. Choose a faction to support, aid your fellows in battle, and be rewarded!
    Three fractions are chosen randomly, the last winner will be excluded. That means, there are five possible fractions to choose from. And I doubt TNT will create more fractions again and again, once only two fractions are left. So the Sway is bound to return.
    And considering the Obelisk is at the current Tyrannia Map listed as "Battle Grounds"...

Thanks
    DL/UL
    403/1
    Mentioned
    734 times
    Time Online
    120d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Externica View Post
    They probably will. Here's what the news say:

Three fractions are chosen randomly, the last winner will be excluded. That means, there are five possible fractions to choose from. And I doubt TNT will create more fractions again and again, once only two fractions are left. So the Sway is bound to return.
    And considering the Obelisk is at the current Tyrannia Map listed as "Battle Grounds"...
    If they want to release an avatar/theme for each faction, it would take a while for all the 6 to win.
    And the Sway already had their blessing, they shouldn't be able to get it another time :/

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    So what was inside the Obelisk?

Playboys and Hustler from 1979?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Miri (05-03-2013)