Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    7h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Korbat's Lab (Broken?)

One of the only game avatars I still need is to be on the top 50 scoreboard for Korbat's Lab, except...

Since flash broke, the game's been absolutely unplayable?

The rest of the games on the site have worked fine more or less, and much more reliably once neopets brought their classic games room back into play, but before that I have attempted multiple times to try and capitalize on the low amount of users that had access to a playable Korbat's Lab so I could grab that illusive, and very tough to get, top 50 score.

The issue is this:
    When starting the game and pressing space bar to launch the ball off the platform, the ball moves 3 pixels and then stops. Said ball hovers in the air above the paddle endlessly. Nothing can change this. Even using some of the coded cheats like typing in 'destroy' to launch 10+ extra balls, they all explode and have zero momentum, stay still. You can still move the paddle around, you can still skip the levels using the code (no level works at all that I can find) and even waiting thirty seconds for the little flame to turn purple and try to launch the ball into a random direction to kickstart it won't work.

And even still, people are sending scores on Korbat's Lab? Every month there's a few users. Is this issue just me? Has anyone found a way around this? I tried asking about this on reddit a while back and nobody had any solutions, but I didn't make a specific thread just posted once on a Wednesday FAQ. Thought you guys might have better insight on this one.

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Lol that's great. Probably lots of cheaters on that high score list, but have you tried running it with a browser that is running flash instead of going through ruffle? Like pale moon or waterfox

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    7h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Yeah. I have pale moon and couldn't get the game to run at all, it just gets stuck on the "loading levels..." screen and if you use the skip code it will work but none of the blocks load in/it acts like there's a barrier on the screen or the entire game is shifted extremely to the left.

(and a separate issue of my own troubleshooting is I've never been able to get my arrow keys to work in neopets games using pale moon, always played games that didn't have to use them so I'm not sure if that's broken too or if its just me)

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Oh yeah, I see what you mean, just had to pull out an old copy of flash to see myself. That's annoying!

So, you can neomail people on the high score list to ask for advice.
    Or you can use the fabulous MAJIN scoresender and do what I suspect everyone on the HST is doing anyway and cheat it. (though, you need to be rank clraik and above or purchase VIP to get and use that)