Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Did anyone watch Bambi as a kid?

  1. #1
    Toasted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Location
    --
    Posts
    1,210
    Thanks
    1,630
    Thanked 780 Times in 516 Posts


    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 6 m
    Avg. Time Online
    23 m
    Rep Power
    0

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toasted For This Useful Post:

    Luv (04-29-2013),Mouse (04-29-2013)

  3. #2
    Mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    City of Evil
    Age
    26
    Posts
    876
    Thanks
    323
    Thanked 361 Times in 216 Posts


    Downloads
    36
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Time Online
    7 d 19 h 52 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Rep Power
    6
    BUUUURDDEEEE!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouse For This Useful Post:

    Toasted (04-29-2013)

  5. #3
    Luv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Location
    France
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 30 Times in 25 Posts


    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 6 h 27 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Rep Power
    5

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:

    Toasted (04-29-2013)

  7. #4



    Cupcake.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,387
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 866 Posts


    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Time Online
    45 d 22 h 36 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    Rep Power
    9
    Oh goody, I get to tell you about my crazy childhood. In kindergarten, they showed this movie. I went to a private Christian school since my parents were in seminary college. My dad found out Bambi was going to be played one Friday as a treat. He sent me to school with a note on my shirt that said I was not allowed to watch that movie. My teacher was confused and didn't understand why so she let me watch it. Being 6 years old and seeing as how the movie was right after lunch, I fell asleep and don't remember any of it. He found out she ignored him, came to the school, and politely ripped her a new one. My family has a long tradition of killing woodland creatures and he didn't want me feeling bad for our food. The "villain" in Bambi is the evil hunters. Which is stupid because deer overpopulation is bad for everyone including the deer. Not enough food to feed the deer masses, death by accidents, rampant disease, and lack of delicious deer jerky. I agree with my father. Bambi is fucked up shit to be showing to six year olds.

    No idea what this vid has to do with it, just thought I'd share.

  8. #5
    Toasted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Location
    --
    Posts
    1,210
    Thanks
    1,630
    Thanked 780 Times in 516 Posts


    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 6 m
    Avg. Time Online
    23 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakeninja View Post
    Oh goody, I get to tell you about my crazy childhood. In kindergarten, they showed this movie. I went to a private Christian school since my parents were in seminary college. My dad found out Bambi was going to be played one Friday as a treat. He sent me to school with a note on my shirt that said I was not allowed to watch that movie. My teacher was confused and didn't understand why so she let me watch it. Being 6 years old and seeing as how the movie was right after lunch, I fell asleep and don't remember any of it. He found out she ignored him, came to the school, and politely ripped her a new one. My family has a long tradition of killing woodland creatures and he didn't want me feeling bad for our food. The "villain" in Bambi is the evil hunters. Which is stupid because deer overpopulation is bad for everyone including the deer. Not enough food to feed the deer masses, death by accidents, rampant disease, and lack of delicious deer jerky. I agree with my father. Bambi is fucked up shit to be showing to six year olds.

    No idea what this vid has to do with it, just thought I'd share.
    I agree and disagree. xD

    You should've been able to see it with no problems, and I think your dad is like too protective. xD

  9. #6



    Cupcake.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,387
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 866 Posts


    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Time Online
    45 d 22 h 36 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    Rep Power
    9

    Did anyone watch Bambi as a kid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toasted View Post
    I agree and disagree. xD

    You should've been able to see it with no problems, and I think your dad is like too protective. xD
    Meh. I'm with my dad on this. I have zero desire to ever see this. I've seen clips and all I can think is... Mmmmm, dinner.

    It's a stupid movie. Little Mermaid is much better.

  10. #7
    Toasted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Location
    --
    Posts
    1,210
    Thanks
    1,630
    Thanked 780 Times in 516 Posts


    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 6 m
    Avg. Time Online
    23 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakeninja View Post
    Meh. I'm with my dad on this. I have zero desire to ever see this. I've seen clips and all I can think is... Mmmmm, dinner.

    It's a stupid movie. Little Mermaid is much better.
    Well yeah, but its still a cute movie. xD
    Idk, as a kid I was more interested in cute stuff versus whether I'd eat it or not. LOL

  11. #8

    Mod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,821
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked 4,711 Times in 2,504 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Time Online
    131 d 12 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 43 m
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakeninja View Post
    Oh goody, I get to tell you about my crazy childhood. In kindergarten, they showed this movie. I went to a private Christian school since my parents were in seminary college. My dad found out Bambi was going to be played one Friday as a treat. He sent me to school with a note on my shirt that said I was not allowed to watch that movie. My teacher was confused and didn't understand why so she let me watch it. Being 6 years old and seeing as how the movie was right after lunch, I fell asleep and don't remember any of it. He found out she ignored him, came to the school, and politely ripped her a new one. My family has a long tradition of killing woodland creatures and he didn't want me feeling bad for our food. The "villain" in Bambi is the evil hunters. Which is stupid because deer overpopulation is bad for everyone including the deer. Not enough food to feed the deer masses, death by accidents, rampant disease, and lack of delicious deer jerky. I agree with my father. Bambi is fucked up shit to be showing to six year olds.

    No idea what this vid has to do with it, just thought I'd share.
    And that.
    Is why you are a soldier.

    *tear*
    *salute*

    "CCN!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •