3/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    24d 12h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

The Truce Ends in: 006:00:00

So the truce is set to end in ~6 hours from now, at midnight NST. From Fridays editorial:

*snazzy entrance* There is currently a countdown for another possible battle. I didn't choose a faction when the war began. Will it be possible to choose a faction when this timer counts down? ~chezadarling
    Yes, players will once again be able to choose a faction once the timer winds down.

So that's good news for anyone who didn't participate in the first part.

Also,

Hello, TNT! *hands out cupcakes* I've been wondering: when the truce ends, will we be unable to buy stuff from the prize shop, even if we still have points? If it stays open, will whatever happens wind up giving us more points? Please answer, otherwise this'll bug me for a while. X) ~surfcb
    You will find out soon enough, but we also don't want you guys panicking and spending your points before you're ready. The prize shop and your points are from the war and will not increase or vanish once the timer winds down. While we recommend keeping your sword arm ready, the prize shop marked the end of the "site plot / event / war." The resulting skirmishes, however, are just about to start...

So, what do you think will happen when the counter gets to zero?
    Last edited by Alice; 04-28-2013 at 08:06 PM.